Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daddy's girl..... really sandra he has 2 girls in case you didn't forget. Evil stepmother in the making. You'll get the job in the pantomime next Christmas inthe opera house your a nasty piece of tit. You broke up that home and you throwing shade at an innocent child who's life as she knew it you destroyed.
Also....how can she be a Daddy's girl when she only sees him on Sundays 😂

Randy is just desperate to make it look like they're a 'happy little family', but alas Randy, we all know the truth. You broke up a family, had an oops and are so desperate to hang onto a dog of a man that you turn a blind eye to his cheating ways...

Reactions: 14
Daddy's girl..... really sandra he has 2 girls in case you didn't forget. Evil stepmother in the making. You'll get the job in the pantomime next Christmas inthe opera house your a nasty piece of tit. You broke up that home and you throwing shade at an innocent child who's life as she knew it you destroyed.
Imagine how awkward it will be when Charlotte grows up and wants a relationship with her half siblings. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the other child is probably crying for her dad to come home. He's not gone a year yet. Colm is worse for letting her get her digs into a woman that did no wrong. Sandy was the slag in all of this and actually won the booby prize. Shes a vile nasty c_ _ t......

Reactions: 8
Not defending her but HE broke up that home. I don’t think much better of her but I can’t bear the way women are always vilified in this kind of carry on as if he had no blame. He was (allegedly 🤓) in a relationship with the mother of his children and he’s the one who (allegedly🤓) strayed out of it. I don’t hold women who knowingly ride other women’s fellas in high regard by any means but let’s not forget that he is the (alleged 😉) cheater.

Reactions: 10
Not defending her but HE broke up that home. I don’t think much better of her but I can’t bear the way women are always vilified in this kind of carry on as if he had no blame. He was (allegedly 🤓) in a relationship with the mother of his children and he’s the one who (allegedly🤓) strayed out of it. I don’t hold women who knowingly ride other women’s fellas in high regard by any means but let’s not forget that he is the (alleged 😉) cheater.
Your right there theyre both to blame but she did know he was in a relationship also and he couldn't keep it in his pants. Regardless a woman that did no wrong and an innocent child are at the brunt of her posts. Once a cheat always a cheat.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. What he allegedly did is horrific and he definitely deserves the vast majority of the blame as he was the one who was allegedly in a relationship.

What makes my blood boil is the way she acts like she won some big prize by helping him break up his family. The digs at his ex and acting like Charlotte is his only child are just so unnecessary and horrible. It looks like she is making a bad situation so much worse with her nastiness.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely. What he allegedly did is horrific and he definitely deserves the vast majority of the blame as he was the one who was allegedly in a relationship.

What makes my blood boil is the way she acts like she won some big prize by helping him break up his family. The digs at his ex and acting like Charlotte is his only child are just so unnecessary and horrible. It looks like she is making a bad situation so much worse with her nastiness.
Oh 100% this, I think most other women if in the same situation would keep a low profile, not because they’re ashamed of their baby but because the kind of start they (allegedly 😂) had is nothing to be proud of and there are other children involved. However Randy seems to exist to ‘one up’ on the rest of humanity, injured parties in this scenario included. You’ll not get an ounce of dignity and decorum from the queen of costume jewellery.

Reactions: 9
It's all so she won't loose face....if she wasn't parading herself on social media she might have been able to act a little more dignified.

Reactions: 4
Can she not send sinead a private message about her dad, why does she have to post it as a story - such an attention seeker

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.