Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny that he has "Republican" on his insta bio but his daughter shares a name with the King of England's granddaughter 😂 He obviously had no say in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just went to his page to check and yes, he’s in NYC at the moment.

And if you haven’t already watched this video, do yourself a favour and go watch it! I’d be surprised if that tub of lard could get anyone to ride him in NYC!!
And he is only 35

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me too!!! 🤣🤣 I don’t think I’d ever heard him talk before and hearing that made him even more unattractive! 🤮 God, she must have been very hard up to use him to make her ‘miracle’ baby!
I’d say he has yellow cigarette fingers and stinks of booze and cheese and onion crisps.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Calling your baby a precious soul is weird. And Aileen will do anything to throw shots at the ex, “honestly the happiest baby I’ve ever met” pull the other one ye 2 fat witches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daddy's girl..... really sandra he has 2 girls in case you didn't forget. Evil stepmother in the making. You'll get the job in the pantomime next Christmas inthe opera house your a nasty piece of tit. You broke up that home and you throwing shade at an innocent child who's life as she knew it you destroyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.