Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly there’s extreme insecurity and trust issues within the relationship but you can tell that by the way she speaks and her use of particular words like ‘banned’ … phone ban, chocolate ban, ban ban ban. There no way she could trust that fella to go to NY

Reactions: 9
Clearly there’s extreme insecurity and trust issues within the relationship but you can tell that by the way she speaks and her use of particular words like ‘banned’ … phone ban, chocolate ban, ban ban ban. There no way she could trust that fella to go to NY
I noticed the exact same thing with her language! Maybe she’s of a limited vocabulary (🤣)….but ‘banning’ is hostile and controlling language. It’s also negative so rather than say ‘we’re going to eat less chocolate’ or ‘we’re going to try to not use phones at the table’ or whatever their promises were, the language points out the negativity of their actions. I suppose we’ve all met someone like that….

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she's letting him go...didnt she make him pull out of going to a wedding in the Philippines where he was meant to be a best man.
Bet he is regretting not pulling out of her as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Update this AM: Advertising a granny 10 year old fragrance! That’ll be Randy…. Who the Eff buys Lancôme anymore?

she’s so cringe, reading off a crib sheet like an Anne Doyle throwback whilst it’s placed strategical on the Sanderson Discount Throw.

“In regards to sanderson”, I just had a flashback of when she said they were doing renovations on the“country estate/knackers yard” but in reality all it consisted of was her taking a trip to Kildare village to buy some discounted sheets 😂😂

she has no clue

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Update this AM: Advertising a granny 10 year old fragrance! That’ll be Randy…. Who the Eff buys Lancôme anymore?

she’s so cringe, reading off a crib sheet like an Anne Doyle throwback whilst it’s placed strategical on the Sanderson Discount Throw.

“In regards to sanderson”, I just had a flashback of when she said they were doing renovations on the“country estate/knackers yard” but in reality all it consisted of was her taking a trip to Kildare village to buy some discounted sheets 😂😂

she has no clue
LOVE Lancome Le Vie Est Belle, sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought the same. Who wears Lancôme perfume? Bet ya she still has yardley perfume and a bottle of Tweed by lentheric 😆
Aww my Mam had a bottle of tweed in the eighties and “Charlie” perfume 😆. God forgive me but she has one of thee most irritating voices I’ve ever heard, the desperate attempt to be like Kay Burley with her nasally voice.

Reactions: 5
LOVE Lancome Le Vie Est Belle, sorry!
Me too!!! ❤ It’s the only perfume that anyone compliments me on, it lasts for ages, sprayed it at 7 one morning & girl in a shop at 6 in the evening said I love yore perfume. Another day I just had the body lotion & someone commented on it - RANDY won’t put me off it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How could they possibly make that perfume stronger??!!
Also it’s Brown THomas with a TH 😬

Reactions: 1
She was very shady talking about holiday plans the other day…. Said she’d talk more about it nearer the time. Bet this is where she’ll be going and taking baby and the most begged for stroller with her!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.