Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Randy laughing at how sick and disabled getting people walk off a plane from Lourdes, God help us..
Great point. Let us also not forgot her classifying us as mentally ill as if that nothing more than a euphemism for people who don’t like her carry on when in reality it’s a type of illness that needs more support and less stereotypes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d say absolutely bursting all week to show the valentines bouquet.

Reactions: 4
Wonder what she making of her mate scabby and her part time Hyperemesis up in the bed in CUMH giving FF a bollocking over on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Randy Sandy likes roses. Here's a timely reminder for you ,"you hasbeen"
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may.
Old time is still a flying,
And that same flower that smiles today,
Tomorrow will be dying.
Get over it and go back to work.
If you're finding it difficult to get employment,why not do a bit of volunteering. We know you crave publicity so earn it.
With your username I thought you were randy herself there for a moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s everyone giving up for lent? I’m giving up sleeping with men who are already in a relationship. Oh wait, I don’t do that because I’m not a homewrecker like Sandy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Give me strength ffs she “is quite sensitive about Charlotte seeing her parents on their phones in front of her!” And she has phones banned from the dining table🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Throwing away good food in a 'refuse sack' give the food to charity you gloating posh wannabe and of course you eat sweets, chocolate and crisps!

Screenshot_20230222_111830_com.instagram.android_edit_10818611180640.jpg

---
Dig at JuLie's twins for sure 🤪 🤪
Screenshot_20230222_112127_com.instagram.android_edit_11003553051445.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow so it's a pure coincidence Sandra that the foundation you just started using and loving is because you are getting paid to promote it. I am sick tit of lies and rubbish from these people.
Everyone says this bperfect stuff is like cement.

Gotta make up the money from sweet king going bust

Reactions: 14
What does she mean she doesn’t eat sweets didn’t she not so long ago make a very rich looking Maltesers cake.

• Heart
Well I eat sweets but don’t have 5-10 servings of wine a week so guess we’re even now Sandy 🙄 Christ I’d love to see her own screen time. Hypocrite. I’d give her up for lent but I’d only come back to the same pontificating or regurgitations of news with her decked out in 5 layers of double wear

• Haha
With your username I thought you were randy herself there for a moment!
No. Unfortunately I married my scumbag and didn't steal another womans husband or break up a young family.
Still hanging around like a snot for 52 years now and denies everything.
Didnt give him private Heath Cover this year and he's livid. I asked him to contact his young Secretary who was very good organising trips to the Opera House and his retirement night that cost him €1000 + in 2005.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh wow so it's a pure coincidence Sandra that the foundation you just started using and loving is because you are getting paid to promote it. I am sick tit of lies and rubbish from these people.
Everyone says this bperfect stuff is like cement.

Gotta make up the money from sweet king going bust
She was all over her last freebie vitamins shilling them to the masses and now she’s mad on Dr Doireann’s freebie supplements. For sale to the highest bidder…..wouldn’t trust her opinions on any product.

Give me strength ffs she “is quite sensitive about Charlotte seeing her parents on their phones in front of her!” And she has phones banned from the dining table🤣
Chazza seeing her parents on their phones will be the least of Randy’s problems in a few years time when she’s able to read about her mother and father…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.