Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why Nicola Ross didn’t sponsor Randy’s reel instead of Michelle up the lane. 🤣🤣
Because Randy looks ridiculous. The hair, the makeup, the stupid headbands ....she has no idea how to dress. Whoever Michelle is, she looks great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Because Randy looks ridiculous. The hair, the makeup, the stupid headbands ....she has no idea how to dress. Whoever Michelle is, she looks great 😂
She’s another boring hun. I don’t follow her but occasionally see her content come up. She tends to get the same Nicola Ross delivery as Randy but you wouldn’t even know that they are modeling the same dresses 🤣

Reactions: 1
This one is only dying for a collab with Dunnes between tagging them and her Savida nana dresses, have Savida ever shared her photos of her in her Nana dresses on their stories like they normally do with other people who are wearing their clothes, I don’t remember ever seeing her on their stories.

Reactions: 4
I just noticed that Randy congratulated Dr Doireann on her baby announcement post and Doireann didn’t respond, but she had time to respond to Sabby’s comment 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg she’s nauseating 🤢 goes on like she’s the first woman to ever have a child. And the way everything is “we”. “We” went for a walk at Blarney Castle, “we” did this “we” did that. It’s his one day a week he spends with you Sandra, bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend was just telling me she was on Andrea Roches site and apparently Randy has one of the lowest number of followers...out of about 120 influencers she's in the bottom 20 with all the newbies..bet she's fuming over that.

Reactions: 6
My friend was just telling me she was on Andrea Roches site and apparently Randy has one of the lowest number of followers...out of about 120 influencers she's in the bottom 20 with all the newbies..bet she's fuming over that.
On average she’s losing followers every day. Her follower numbers have been stagnant for years. And is it any wonder when this is the content she is producing. Bit of gaslighting too ⛽

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Brunch in the Dunnes cafe with a load of old pensioners...you're alright thanks..nothing at all wrong with it for a certain demographic but hardly aspirational! She goes on like an OAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where did she go to secondary school? Maybe that could be a shout bevause she will be non stop about how great it is.

Reactions: 2
Ok
Where did she go to secondary school? Maybe that could be a shout bevause she will be non stop about how great it is.
Someone a few threads ago said it was St. Al’s in the city but I don’t know - I would’ve thought Mount Mercy was closer though.

Reactions: 2
Because Randy looks ridiculous. The hair, the makeup, the stupid headbands ....she has no idea how to dress. Whoever Michelle is, she looks great 

Michelle is a wannabe or maybe a "has been", another wan with smell of desperation off her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.