Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, there she is now - the social media advisor for the ff womens network.
She’s an odd shade of yellowy-green.

I hope Micheal is locked away in his office before she goes prowling the dark corridors of Leinster house in search of him

04A17EBC-7D74-4CE6-92EF-7B6F115323A8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah, there she is now - the social media advisor for the ff womens network.
She’s an odd shade of yellowy-green.

I hope Micheal is locked away in his office before she goes prowling the dark corridors of Leinster house in search of him

View attachment 1960117
Randy would be well used to turning up after hours!! It looks like all official business is over in LH for the day. In all her gloating she may aswell be in any meeting room, it is of no significance despite what's going on in her head and how she sees herself in political circles!

Reactions: 3
Ah lads, I’ll be on dry toast and water trying to keep my stomach stable after reading the last few posts in the thread :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh give me the tea I don’t think I’m was following this thread at the time :unsure:
---
The latest photo her and Colm her face is yellow she’s a character from the Simpsons.
He “allegedly” told the lads in the lads WhatsApp group that she was a bit of a minx between the sheets! You need to read the earlier threads…it’s all there 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah its not a private school but the snobbery around it comes from a generally wealthy population in the catchment area.. it def used be a really good school but I've heard terrible stories about really bad bullying going on there and not enough done from management to sort it out. That's prob true to say of alot of places but there's something about rich girls as bully's that has another level!
Mount Mercy has a massive bullying problem. It is a huge talking point amongst parents of teenagers in the area and nearby suburbs. The management in the school have turned a blind eye to the bullying. Consequently, the school is losing students each year. The students who leave (escape) from the bullies in Mount Mercy report relief at the difference in atmosphere and ethos in their new schools. GPs and Mental Health services in Cork are inundated with stressed out and anxiety-riddled teen girls in Mount Mercy uniforms.
Sandra would be well advised not to darken the door of that school with Charlotte. The bullies would dig up material that would make Charlotte’s school life as a teenager hellish. Being the teenage daughter of an “influencer” is an unenviable position.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Yikes. I wouldn’t put my kid in one of those jumpers. Sandy if you’re reading this (and we know you are, even though you pretend you don’t look at the “dark web”), those jumpers can cause issues with baby’s hips, leg muscles and trunk control.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s busy in her social media assistant role…go to FF women’s network on insta for a look at last night’s bore fest.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.