Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but I had to google the McWilliams Sails duffel bags 🤣🤣 Surely this isn’t a thing. Would have thought they young wans were walking in to school with their iPads and putting everything on the cloud ☁
They were big in the 90s/00s, certainly among Christians, Pres and Mount Mercy! And yes they were physically enormous, you’d sling one strap over your back/shoulder and the bag would hang down from there 🤣🤣 They were never actually full of books so always looked a bit deflated and baggy tbh. Maybe you had to be there 🤣 The point was probably ‘oh the only bag I could find at home was this one because my dad has a yacht don’t you know…’

1CE598C0-6450-4466-A68C-734F3A107586.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They were big in the 90s/00s, certainly among Christians, Pres and Mount Mercy! And yes they were physically enormous, you’d sling one strap over your back/shoulder and the bag would hang down from there 🤣🤣 They were never actually full of books so always looked a bit deflated and baggy tbh. Maybe you had to be there 🤣 The point was probably ‘oh the only bag I could find at home was this one because my dad has a yacht don’t you know…’

View attachment 1956354
Screechy yummy mummy Cliona O Connor loves her McWilliam bags aswell!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1956354
Oh god this picture gave me Scoil Mhuire PTSD

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1956354
Great description…I can totally visualize the strap on one shoulder, the bag hanging down and the school uniform skirt cut of by the arse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can confirm the McWilliam bags are still going strong on St Patrick’s Hill at Scoil Mhuire, St Angela’s, Christians and out at Pres also. My own teenager has one and they are very popular

• Haha
I can confirm the McWilliam bags are still going strong on St Patrick’s Hill at Scoil Mhuire, St Angela’s, Christians and out at Pres also. My own teenager has one and they are very popular
I presume then deck shoes are part of the lewk too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m spending too much time on Tattle. Last night I had a dream about Randy 😂 She was showing me her massive engagement ring. She was really nice in the dream so I was really confused when I woke up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m spending too much time on Tattle. Last night I had a dream about Randy 😂 She was showing me her massive engagement ring. She was really nice in the dream so I was really confused when I woke up.
You’d better be back to bed @MrsBouvier 🤣
Can’t want for the valentines content today 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You’d better be back to bed @MrsBouvier 🤣
Can’t want for the valentines content today 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I'm dying to see the flowers and gifts she'll buy for herself and say are from yer man. Also how she'll probably pretend they're together today, but alas, it's a weekday and he only sees her at the weekends so....🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll probably be cremating a steak for him later, with some red wine, followed by mars bar cheescake. She’ll be dressed like a dogs dinner, feet bulging out of shoes, plastered in tan and make up, costume jewelry on.
There’ll be posts about ‘my love’ or ‘himself’ and how perfect their little family is. Chaz will be dressed in tartan with a heart headband 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But will he take her “back where it all began” … the Borreen?!?
You’re spot on with the nana dress, dinner cooked, she will post whatever flowers he gave her, dig at the ex and she’s DEFINITELY the type who only gives blowjobs on holidays (apologies for that graphic depiction ⚠) and the pearls…hopefully she reserves those for her earrings only 🤮

• Haha
But will he take her “back where it all began” … the Borreen?!?
You’re spot on with the nana dress, dinner cooked, she will post whatever flowers he gave her, dig at the ex and she’s DEFINITELY the type who only gives blowjobs on holidays (apologies for that graphic depiction ⚠) and the pearls…hopefully she reserves those for her earrings only 🤮
I’d say Colm will give her a lovely pearl necklace tonight. 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.