Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off you absolute gowl I really hope no new mothers are following this dose and her rubbing her nose in those who choose to bottle fed/or couldn’t breastfeed. She’s giving me the absolute rage 😡
This is making me so angry. What really gets to me is that all these studies are so one sided. Formula can’t be promoted or endorsed in any way, so if another study proved that formula fed babies were less likely to get ill later in life compared to breast fed babies, it wouldn’t be published.

Reactions: 8
I would never have her down as into the psychic medium world....I thought she would look down her nose at that sort of thing...and shes def not using that shampoo and conditioner on her own hair.
Missed this, did she say what the psychic told her?

duck off you absolute gowl I really hope no new mothers are following this dose and her rubbing her nose in those who choose to bottle fed/or couldn’t breastfeed. She’s giving me the absolute rage 😡
Wait till her child starts playschool/creche and they start picking up every bug going! Very easy to be smug now when they're not mixing with others.. I breast feed my 1st and he picked up every bloody cold or sickness going whereas my next 2 I couldn't breast feed them and they very rarely got colds or bugs despite one of them have a major congenital illness.

Reactions: 14
Wait till her child starts playschool/creche and they start picking up every bug going! Very easy to be smug now when they're not mixing with others.. I breast feed my 1st and he picked up every bloody cold or sickness going whereas my next 2 I couldn't breast feed them and they very rarely got colds or bugs despite one of them have a major congenital illness.
Exactly what I was about to say. Once Chazza is mixing with mere mortals, she’ll pick everything up like most kids do when they start at creche, preschool or school.

Reactions: 9
I wonder was Randy breast fed as a child…look how she turned out … an absolute boring gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Easy for her say baby hasn’t been sick a day, neither Sandy or the baby have been very many places in the last 6 months

Reactions: 12
Was she not going on about the baby being congested there at some point not too long ago? Talking about the things she found helpful for it. Or am I mixing her up with someone else. All of these instahuns start to blend together after a while 😂

Reactions: 3
Her maternity leave must be almost up by now (I dunno how generous hospitality is in terms of topping up maternity benefit but they don’t usually have a great reputation in industrial relations terms)…..I wonder if she and baby daddy know each other well enough yet to discuss finances 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she buy the vista.or was it "gifted"
I doubt any conpany would be willing to gift her such a pricey item tbh, unless you meant from family or something. Ours was bought between my family for first baby and then they bought the adaptors and second seat for baby no. 2. I'd say they bought it.

Reactions: 2
Did she buy the vista.or was it "gifted"
She bought it from the baby shop in Tralee that you hear everyone raving about (prices are very competitive apparently). Genuinely delighted they didn’t gift it to her - if everyone else has to pay for their baby gear why shouldn’t the instahuns? Should I ever end up with an oops/miracle baby I’ll be heading to Tralee to buy the supplies as a show of gratitude to the shop for making her pay for hers 🤣

(unless it was an undeclared freebie of course…..which wouldn’t be very nice!)

Reactions: 5
Missed this, did she say what the psychic told her?
The psychic told her that less than 1% of the people that follow her are nasty witches that post at 3am from anonymous accounts and that there’s ZERO chance of baby daddy making an honest woman of her. Apparently she got great ‘peace’ from it 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you see what she's at today .
Lymphatic drainage. Its obvious that the previous ones haven't worked like most of the treatments she's undertaking in "Filo".
No trace of Daddy this weekend.
Did she restyle her bedroom to hoodwink us as theres no trace of that awful floral pattern.
Emma mattresses must be in a bad way financially as,Sandy,Jeska and Rainey are all flogging them

It’ll take more than lymphatic drainage to sort Randy’s ‘neck like a jockeys bollix’ out. And the state of her with the belt hanging down…
I dont really wear makeup but her lipstick/lip liner application particuparly on the bottom lip looks like Charlotte did it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont really wear makeup but her lipstick/lip liner application particuparly on the bottom lip looks like Charlotte did it
And if you were going getting treatments done, surely you’d be make up free. Randy had it trowled on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.