Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wonder which sister in law is the babysitter? Technically she only has one (whoever is married to her bro) - the rest are acquaintances she knows through her baby’s da ☺
I’d say the brothers wife because she said they had 4 kids. I’d say the SIL is delighted to mind Sandra’s affair miracle baby

Reactions: 1

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Because Randy looks ridiculous. The hair, the makeup, the stupid headbands ....she has no idea how to dress. Whoever Michelle is, she looks great 

Michelle is a wannabe or maybe a "has been", another wan with smell of desperation off her.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
‘This isn’t an ad obviously or anything like that’ as if she wouldn’t have advertised if paid to do so 🤣

• Haha

gotstogo

VIP Member
I chuckled at her promoting Ms Rachel like she's some unknown person 😂 Ms Rachel has been life in this house for a good while!

Ah but mammy won’t be around forever and we all know families fall out over money, property, land and wills.

Yes they have to put af on it to show it is a Commissionable link. So obvs, never click on the link 🤣
I did wonder how she funds herself. Maternity pay is actual pittance and tiny humans ain't cheap 😂