Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Because Randy looks ridiculous. The hair, the makeup, the stupid headbands ....she has no idea how to dress. Whoever Michelle is, she looks great 😂
She’s another boring hun. I don’t follow her but occasionally see her content come up. She tends to get the same Nicola Ross delivery as Randy but you wouldn’t even know that they are modeling the same dresses 🤣

Reactions: 1

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I would say Randy actually couldn’t afford the trip but had to come up with an excuse. A trip to Philippines wouldn’t be cheap and she’s actually unemployed.

or Randy couldn’t leave chazza but didn’t want to say it.

Blaming someone else and I’m guessing who is so shady.

Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I can’t see her stories but just her page can they block you from just stories ? I can’t handle the accent she’s putting on for the recipes …. She’s mad for 6 o clock show cooking slot like my big toe could make a pasta bake !
You might be able to see her stories on instanavigation (but you’re missing nowt) 🤣

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I went to Mount Mercy and infairness its a very good school.

If you look at the Top 10 secondary schools in Cork it's in the Top 5. Plenty of us in my year doing really well for themselves as a result of the support to give to get a good Leaving Cert as a stepping stone to great university courses. They currently have an excellent principal so I'd be doing the same thing!
Is it a private school…surely Chaz won’t go to a public school 🤣

Last edited: