Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Charlotte was ‘enthralled’ by the giraffe’s and ostriches. FFS. She literally falls over herself trying to use the English language as though her vocabulary is superior to everyone else’s.

She’s still an unmarried mother on benefits and her Instagram stats are still shite. She’s losing more followers per day than she’s gaining

Attachments

Reactions: 2

gotstogo

VIP Member
Did she buy the vista.or was it "gifted"
I doubt any conpany would be willing to gift her such a pricey item tbh, unless you meant from family or something. Ours was bought between my family for first baby and then they bought the adaptors and second seat for baby no. 2. I'd say they bought it.

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Don’t panic, she’ll be back shilling sportswear affiliate codes or shampoo she’s never used in no time ❤
Bang on!
---

Careful what you wish for, there’ll be a prawn party ring brought out next 🤮
Was just about to say…she’ll be doing a prawn cocktail next! Or crackers with a bit of cheese on a stick. Honestly, I think Randy is well in her 60’s

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

gotstogo

VIP Member
I thought the exact same when I saw her stories, totally unrealistic - hope her stories don’t make any new moms out there feel bad

Think she is just trying to have the PERFECT kids, perfect relationship, baby etc
I'm watching Netflix now while 6 month old naps on me and toddler is out with her dad. She's lives with her mammy and doesn't seem like the kind to actually help out. I'd say she has a lot of help from her Mam with the baby too

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
And a cake 🎂
Malteaser cheese cake 🍰
---

I completely agree especially at a time with such poverty in the world and the same week families in Turkey are distraught and homeless after an earthquake. Where do these Instahuns stand with tax...are they not liable for some sort of gift tax??? She should be ashamed of herself with her free stroller....go and buy your own like most of us have to.....shame on you and the EX Lord Mayor!!!!! I would expect better example from 2 people who consider themselves "public figures" even though Sandy appears to be unemployed!!
Instahuns are fully liable for tax and have to declare the value of all gifts/pr/collab. The tax man is zoning in on them big time. No hiding for Randy!