Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
She is just a bitch. All about choice. My hole. Wanted the best scans , a consultant at each appointment and high risk of complaints during C section.
What if a woman in the same position simply couldn't afford to go private? So wrong , just because you can afford it you and your pregnancy are looked after better
We could argue this about a lot of things though. Having more money means you can afford more stuff. That’s just how the world works unfortunately 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Alucia

VIP Member
I don’t who Brenda is but if it’s true that’s really stupid of the guard, but don’t guards always go out in pairs when they’re out in their cars on calls etc. who is Brenda so I can go have nose. Went for a nose is it Brendasbits?
Yes that is her. Here is the part about the Guard.

• Angry

TheManorBorn

I was flicking through her stories - can’t bear to listen to her dribble!!! OMG, her face absolutely without a doubt got fatter!!! She must have forgotten the filter! Why bother

corkspill

VIP Member
Where did she go to secondary school? Maybe that could be a shout bevause she will be non stop about how great it is.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s using all the hun lingo … “obsessed” with having oats for breakfast…how feckin revolutionary is that. And low cal. Cos Sandra looks like she eats a low cal diet 🤥 🤥

square_spoon

VIP Member
Ok
Where did she go to secondary school? Maybe that could be a shout bevause she will be non stop about how great it is.
Someone a few threads ago said it was St. Al’s in the city but I don’t know - I would’ve thought Mount Mercy was closer though.