Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Omg her latest grid pic 😳. How did they even have a conversation?? Neither would understand the other 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
what way does AF work, do the brands approach the huns, or do huns just find items on sale, do they get paid for every item bought through AF link and what kind of a fee are they paid,
I think you can just do it if you have a certain amount of followers. They get a small percentage of any sales bought through their link. Like 0.01%.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I asked the crèche question to see if she was going back to ‘work’. Of course she’d look down on it like it’s a piece of shit. More likely she won’t spend the money considering it’s over 2k a month her ‘job’ probably wouldn’t cover it. I’d never have family mind my children again, it’s a nightmare. Some are lucky and don’t have a choice with fees but it just gets messy. A crèche is a business and they follow the rules. Can you imagine what school she’ll be sending her too, hardly any in west cork Would be good enough?
So what is Randy’s issue with crèches?

The question about redundancy was weird too…why would someone ask her that?

MrsGahan

VIP Member
How could they possibly make that perfume stronger??!!
Also it’s Brown THomas with a TH 😬

Sandras friend Julie Haynes has blatantly stated on her pod that she doesn't pay for her coffee and water and kids snacks in Dunnes while she does her shopping. Didn't Sandra work in Dunnes? She is always promoting the pod cast, surely her civic duty to Dunnes Stores as an ex employee she should report Julie? Also Brenda her other good friend made very big allegations regarding a Guard on duty last week. How can Sandra stand by all this?
Who is Brenda and what was the big allegation?

nasa5

VIP Member
He won’t marry her at all I’d say!!
I don’t believe he’ll ever marry her but I do think she may pressure him into a ring. It’ll shut her up and he probably thinks he won’t look as bad like yes I cheated on the mother of my kids but look I proposed so I cheated for ‘true love’ etc but it’ll be no more than a promise ring you get from a boyfriend when you’re 16, it won’t lead to anything legitimate

gotstogo

VIP Member
Frumpy cunt looking for a free stroller 🙄 put your hand in your pocket and piss of to smyths you tramp!
She's not big enough to get a free 'high end' type one but I but she has collabed with the baby room at Smyth's so maybe she thinks they'll reach out? 🤷‍♀️

Re. Recommendations, we have a bugaboo butterfly and love it. We've borrowed both a Yoyo and minu before and liked them too. Smyth's have a decent range of ones that don't fold down as much (because you said it doesn't need to fit in overhead). There's a Joie one I've heard good things about