Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Doesn't pay for them at the end as the coffee is gone, blatantly has stated it and named Dunnes Stores as the supermarket.
---

The allegation was a guard met her on a date while he was working, he let her drive the Garda car and a report of a man with a gun came in and he was held up attending the incident. Mention of drinking in the station. Brenda is very good friends with Sandra.
I don’t who Brenda is but if it’s true that’s really stupid of the guard, but don’t guards always go out in pairs when they’re out in their cars on calls etc. who is Brenda so I can go have nose. Went for a nose is it Brendasbits?

Reactions: 3

square_spoon

VIP Member
Maybe that’s was it. Maybe it’s my own employer that has menopause leave or maybe that’s wishful thinking 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t sweat it (🤣🤣), if it’s any consolation the extra leave was only a day or two. A bit of PR for them really is all, the mat leave cover person must be going great guns ☺

• Haha

Snazzy

VIP Member
How does she have time to sit on her butt watching movies?? On maternity leave I hardly had time to scratch myself! There was endless amounts of laundry, dishes to wash, cleaning, doing the food shop, playing with the baby and keeping him entertained plus feeds and nappy changes. And I’m not even counting the time I spent washing, sterilising and making bottles because our beloved Randy breastfeeds (not that you’d know because she never mentions it). Going back to work was a break! Anyone else have this amazing relaxed maternity leave watching Netflix?
I thought the exact same when I saw her stories, totally unrealistic - hope her stories don’t make any new moms out there feel bad

Think she is just trying to potray the PERFECT kids, perfect relationship, baby etc

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s busy in her social media assistant role…go to FF women’s network on insta for a look at last night’s bore fest.

Snazzy

VIP Member
She works so hard to keep up with the ‘I’m better than everyone else’ facade and then publishes low brow posts like this confirming what we already know … that she’s a lonely, middle aged, unmarried woman in a non-committed relationship.

And no emoji on the digital citizens side profile. Randy is going to go full on hun mode. Chazza is gonna be plastered all over the gram within weeks…
Noticed that, no emoji ……. She’s the image of Colm, going to have his colouring

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I’d say she’s a barrel of laughs. Banned mobile phones, sweets, chocolate and alcohol. I ALMOST feel sorry for himself 🤣