Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Agree. Her content is dull. Do people really need to know the ins and outs of Chazzas breakfast, lunch and dinner? No we don’t. I suspect people tune in to Sandy because her page is such a car crash
It’s an embarrassment. Get a job & stop trying to be something your not

Reactions: 3

square_spoon

VIP Member
She’s an insufferable bore. He’ll definitely stray…she’s too dull for him
I dunno, I’d say he’s still in shock about the whole thing tbh and in awe of her because she as a dEgReE 🤣 Once he adjusts to it all I’d be keeping a close eye on him if the stories are to be believed.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Ah, there she is now - the social media advisor for the ff womens network.
She’s an odd shade of yellowy-green.

I hope Micheal is locked away in his office before she goes prowling the dark corridors of Leinster house in search of him

View attachment 1960117
Randy would be well used to turning up after hours!! It looks like all official business is over in LH for the day. In all her gloating she may aswell be in any meeting room, it is of no significance despite what's going on in her head and how she sees herself in political circles!

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
The best of all was that cheesy calorie loaded awful pasta dish....seriously...a child could make it - nothing cordon bleu coming out of her kitchen. I'd be somewhat interested if she made some nice canapés or something a bit different and complicated but this 70s and 80s cooking/baking makes me think she must be fairly limited!!!!!!!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Plenty of people who post here are normal and have far from pitiful lives.If everyone who gossiped was considered deranged the asylums would be full..please its human nature to gossip.
I think the thing that bothers her is she will never know who is behind these accounts as in it could be someone close to her that secretly bitches about her here...
Im a naturally suspicious person so this would be my mindset if I was in the public eye and had a thread here..
OMG @Lovelula … you’re not Aileen are you? Or one of Randy’s other new best friends? 🤣🤣
---

If I was a ‘public figure’ I’d make it my business to never read here, and I’d tell those around me that I don’t want to hear whatever was being written about me. It’s the same as us not seeking her out or DM-ing her directly with our thoughts on her influencer practices 🤣
Reading here is probably the only way Randy can guage if she is relevant. The fact that she is consistently losing followers would suggest she is not relevant.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I'd love to see yer man's reaction to some of these answers 😂😂
She’s quiet this morning. Will there be the usual Sunday pic with dada? Or will she lie low considering the amount of gaslighting she’s been doing for the past few days. Her “file” down the Garda station must be getting bigger by the day 👍
---
New thread here! Thanks to @MrsBouvier for the title!

Last edited:
She is coming across absolutely desperate for work the way she's talking about a few baby wipes at 8am on a Sunday morning....get a life.
Imagine being that excited about baby wipes snooty cow would probably turn her nose to store branded ones whether she was paid or not to advertise the other ones.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
My friend was just telling me she was on Andrea Roches site and apparently Randy has one of the lowest number of followers...out of about 120 influencers she's in the bottom 20 with all the newbies..bet she's fuming over that.
On average she’s losing followers every day. Her follower numbers have been stagnant for years. And is it any wonder when this is the content she is producing. Bit of gaslighting too ⛽

Attachments

Last edited:

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Gross looking. She’s throwing everything at oy to find a niche so she doesn’t have to go back to work.

Snazzy

VIP Member
If you have 10,000 followers you can add affiliate links to your profile. But let’s face it, Randy ain’t gonna get deep pockets from the paltry commission selling Coast sale items.
Good to know how it all works - so they have to put #AF on those links then