Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yeah but sating she'll be 'heading for 55, yikes!' when Chazza is in secondary is maybe true to say about a few women on this thread, and lots of women we know. Her age isn't the issue here in my opinion.
Yes loads of women are in that situation. Each to their own but wouldn’t be my bag.

Reactions: 2

uncleted

VIP Member
Honestly come at me but I’ve had pale yellow, red, hot pink all in work while being client facing but blue is something that only goes onto my toes. It looks trashy, she’s just shy of a glitter party nail. Will go v well with the nana dresses and headband

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I think the main issue for people like her is that her ego couldn’t cope with starting out in her professional career as a junior where you get the “grunt work” while you learn the ropes (on a practical level rather than just studying and doing exams)………as things stand she can pretend she is knowledgeable and successful when in reality she doesn’t have a career at all.
Anyone can regurgitate what you have learned in a text book on the day of an exam, but doesn’t make you smart.
Randy may be ‘book smart’ but she’s not ‘street smart’.

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I suppose she’ll end up ‘confused’ about what needs to be declared and so will under-declare, much like baby daddy and his rental house where the Council was concerned. Air of shadiness about them both 😂
Not sure you can say to the tax man “I apologize, it was a mistake”… you either pay up or pay the consequences…