Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jimmyjimjams

I think the main issue for people like her is that her ego couldn’t cope with starting out in her professional career as a junior where you get the “grunt work” while you learn the ropes (on a practical level rather than just studying and doing exams)………as things stand she can pretend she is knowledgeable and successful when in reality she doesn’t have a career at all.
This is it. She's a pure lazy snob.

Reactions: 3

Aghast

Anybody know what happened between her and Sabrina and the one from verso? Have they all fallen out?

Heidi88

VIP Member
IF she ever did manage to get elected and that is a MASSIVE IF (I personally think she has a snowflakes chance in hell of ever getting into office) wouldn't she have to declare all these gifts.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I think the point is the colour you paint your nails is irrelevant. But Randy was trying to make out that there are corporate colours you should paint your nails if in a corporate environment. Total garbage.
---
Similar, I see where she was going in that in some professions you’d be more moderate but she works in PR/Events which is one of the more ‘creative’ fields. I definitely wouldn’t consider her role to be corporate in the way she meant it, unless she was in marketing in a more serious industry (pharma or something like that). The blue seems totally outside of what she usually wears so maybe she’s trying to let her hair down a bit 🤣
That’s it precisely…the blue is outside of what she normally wears. That doesn’t mean it’s not a colour you can wear on your nails and still go to work. I’d probably give the orange tanned hands a miss tho 🤣

Maybe I missed the section in the employee handbook on ‘acceptable corporate nail varnish’ colours. It’s probably around the ‘casual Friday no ripped jeans and runners’ section 🤣

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She must be so desperate for her content that she’s putting up some shite manifesting cards that she clearly got free in a Xmas cracker off her Mammy!

Also, when did she become a “public figure”?? 😂😂😂
She's a public figure alright for all the wrong reasons!!

• Heart