Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
The wedding was last week, they never went in the end. I am only posting this’d she’s apparently sweeping it under the table. I was lurking to see what she would post.
Very odd as you would assume the flights would be booked in advance and would be pricey.

Do you know the reason why they didnt go?

Reactions: 3

square_spoon

VIP Member
Not if he had an ounce of sense…she has SWF vibes all over her in addition to probably being a bunny boiler
She also gives off vibes of being the type to turn a blind eye to any philandering once the 'happy family' facade is maintained so maybe she's his dream woman!

Reactions: 3

TheManorBorn

I’m not sure what’s worse…the ugly jewelry, the blue nails, the tan on the hands or the fact she thinks you have to wear a corporate colour on your nails….
Since when did your job dictate what colour you paint your nails 💅
She’s an unbelievable gobshite
Defo not a fan and even hate to think I may be defending her but I know with my job - I deal with professionals all day - I have many different presentations and it is not in my contract what colour you can or can't paint your nails but I do think it looks a bit trashy to rock up with bright blue on your nails when you are trying your best as a woman to get your professional opinion across. I see her point to a point

• Heart
Reactions: 2

square_spoon

VIP Member
Has she kept up with any of her Midday/Elaine cast mates (except Sabrina?). If not I can’t imagine why 🤣🤣

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s possible she can’t afford to go on the holiday :cool: Wasn’t she full of chat before about getting the baba’s passport all sorted for the last phantom holiday? Passports all squared away and no job to go to…..why not go along with him?
Maybe she needs to stay at home and earn some coins. Bperfect brand ambassador…1.5 pumps and she’s done 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow

Rayofsunshine20

They’ll definitely use Sandra’s address and send her to Mount Mercy and whatever primary school goes with that. Cork people act like it’s Eton College 
I went to Mount Mercy and infairness its a very good school.

If you look at the Top 10 secondary schools in Cork it's in the Top 5. Plenty of us in my year doing really well for themselves as a result of the support to give to get a good Leaving Cert as a stepping stone to great university courses. They currently have an excellent principal so I'd be doing the same thing!