Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I can confirm the McWilliam bags are still going strong on St Patrick’s Hill at Scoil Mhuire, St Angela’s, Christians and out at Pres also. My own teenager has one and they are very popular
I presume then deck shoes are part of the lewk too🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

square_spoon

VIP Member
Infuriates me.
Can't wait for these influences to have to work like the rest of us. Julie twins and me the very same.
Don’t even get me started on that wan lurching around in whatever food safety campaign she’s part of at the moment. Her eyebrows are closer to god than the Pope is 🤣

• Haha

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
That’s it….showing us the perfect family life. “We” is her new favourite word in her posts. Guarantee you he’s with the other kids or with the lads in Clifford’s sinking pints.
I really hope he does spend time with his other kids. It would be awful if he ignored them or cut them out now that he has Randy and the digital citizen.

square_spoon

VIP Member
I would never have her down as into the psychic medium world....I thought she would look down her nose at that sort of thing...and shes def not using that shampoo and conditioner on her own hair.
The thirst in this one for anything that’s a freebie is strong! When it said ‘gifted’ I dunno by who but I go out of my way to avoid brands that work with her.

vb678

Believe me, I am NOT to be pitied. But I would pity her stuck with him! However she is probably safe in the knowledge he won't stray cause there is no one would go near him unless drugged... so so fat and ugly!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Did anyone pick up on her post about her birthday last year - "we went to Killarney for lunch..." and 12 week scan the next day. There was no "WE" this time last year.......as we all know it was mid march before CK started to come to terms with what was going on...he didn't even feature on her social media until he got back from the USA trip...she cut a fairly lonely figure in her mothers house last year on her birthday holding a calorie-loaded birthday cake she made herself.....stop telling lies ....your only fooling yourself. If she had really been in Killarney wouldn't we all have been graced with a sneaky little photo of a wine glass and pint of Guinness...... she's going to serious lengths to convince us all herself and CK were an item back then....maybe its herself she is trying to convince
Yes I noticed that. What a bare faced liar Randy is