Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gotstogo

VIP Member
Was she not going on about the baby being congested there at some point not too long ago? Talking about the things she found helpful for it. Or am I mixing her up with someone else. All of these instahuns start to blend together after a while 😂

Reactions: 3

Jimmyjimjams

She's a master self promoter. There's nothing enviable about her life, she's in her 40s and raising a child in her mother's house with a "weekend dad" spud looking yoke of a partner that had to be trapped into a relationship with her. Even her insta bio is like a CV of her education which seems entirely irrelevant and out of place. Does she work in Law or did she ever work in Law?
This is the truth, it is plain as day and we all know it.
It's only herself she's convincing otherwise.

square_spoon

VIP Member
It’s possible she can’t afford to go on the holiday :cool: Wasn’t she full of chat before about getting the baba’s passport all sorted for the last phantom holiday? Passports all squared away and no job to go to…..why not go along with him?

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She's SO deluded! She can't even be a good instahun, literally no engagement or new followers for a year! Even Chins and Me has more followers and engagement... Randy should give up and just become a full time slapper, it suits her better
The stats aren’t good. She’s losing more followers than she gains month on month. The game is up. Back to the hotel job she goes

Attachments

Once Ridden.

So Randy Sandy likes roses. Here's a timely reminder for you ,"you hasbeen"
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may.
Old time is still a flying,
And that same flower that smiles today,
Tomorrow will be dying.
Get over it and go back to work.
If you're finding it difficult to get employment,why not do a bit of volunteering. We know you crave publicity so earn it.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Traditional? Sleeping with a man with a partner and children and having his love child out of wedlock isn’t what I’d necessarily have said was traditional but now that could be the mental illness in me talking!
The 1% club.

There is another video clip of her on yer man prendervilles radio show with a Canadian guy called paddy the shucker. Randy was promoting some food festival type thing and the mentioned this thing call ‘shuck and suck’. She’d know all about that I’d say…
Worth a watch if you have a spare few mins…

• Haha
  • Sick

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Whatever filter she used yesterday her hair colour looks pretty similar to prior getting colour changed

square_spoon

VIP Member
I think the point is the colour you paint your nails is irrelevant. But Randy was trying to make out that there are corporate colours you should paint your nails if in a corporate environment. Total garbage.
---

That’s it precisely…the blue is outside of what she normally wears. That doesn’t mean it’s not a colour you can wear on your nails and still go to work. I’d probably give the orange tanned hands a miss tho 🤣

Maybe I missed the section in the employee handbook on ‘acceptable corporate nail varnish’ colours. It’s probably around the ‘casual Friday no ripped jeans and runners’ section 🤣
I don’t know how old the rest of you are so not sure you’ll remember but things like this used to be big no-nos, much like men with long hair, facial piercings, visible tattoos etc but that was a long time ago in HR terms. The hotel group she’s with seems somewhat progressive in its HR policies so I’d be really surprised if there were any stipulations about nail colours at all in their handbook. Probably just a line about being clean and tidy in appearance and wearing work appropriate clothing. Not sure she’s blazing the trail she thinks she is with the nails 😉

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I've heard today from someone in ballincollig that's they're the laughing stock of the place, only waiting for the next affair to happen, as for the tyre place being a front that's well known and him being fond of the ❄ also..
OMG! Randy won’t like reading that. Maybe it’s the ❄ that has him so bloated...❄ + 🍝+ 🍻 = fat.