Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be lovely for Colm again to see his second daughter call him Dada or maybe the novelty wore off after the first time 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clearly she’s desperately trying to lose the weight shes carrying from her excessive consumption of alcohol and rich food and all that cake she eats. And obviously she showing us her steps per day etc.
They’re both carrying a lot of weight and are very unhealthy.

Reactions: 2
I was flicking through her stories - can’t bear to listen to her dribble!!! OMG, her face absolutely without a doubt got fatter!!! She must have forgotten the filter! Why bother

Reactions: 2
I was flicking through her stories - can’t bear to listen to her dribble!!! OMG, her face absolutely without a doubt got fatter!!! She must have forgotten the filter! Why bother
She filters the tit out of herself…she has a big block head on her. There is no chiseled jawline..that’s the filter. She’s a cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is bleeping disgusting. What is the point of all that bolloxology??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘This isn’t an ad obviously or anything like that’ as if she wouldn’t have advertised if paid to do so 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has the umbilical cord framed for Charlotte. Imagine your mum giving you that when you were old enough to understand what it was. I’d be disgusted. 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.