Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randy’s Q and A’s are always about Randy trying to position herself as some sort of pillar of society, better than everyone else. At the end of the day she’s a nobody.

Honestly anyone that listens to this uneducated fool needs their head examined.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d say she’s a barrel of laughs. Banned mobile phones, sweets, chocolate and alcohol. I ALMOST feel sorry for himself 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s so worried about the child seeing them on their phones. Hun worry more about the child realising ye did the dirty on her half siblings mother. That’s going to be a HUGE problem in your future.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so worried about the child seeing them on their phones. Hun worry more about the child realising ye did the dirty on her half siblings mother. That’s going to be a HUGE problem in your future.
Sure she will probably have a younger sibling by then after another woman catch’s Colms eye, a leopard never changes its spots.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish she’d given up troweling on the make up for lent too. Like, is this for real 😮
good lord what is with these huns and showing us how apply make up and fake tan, I don’t know much about make up but these pictures look brutal

Reactions: 9
good lord what is with these huns and showing us how apply make up and fake tan, I don’t know much about make up but these pictures look brutal
She also has her face plastered in tan and the foundation is about 10 shades lighter than the tan. And who puts foundation on their lips and eyebrows. Chazza must be covered in make up

Reactions: 7
Chazza has said her first word at 6.5 mths. Talking or baby babble? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Of course it's baby babble. It just sounds like Dada. But sure we're all guilty (I'd think anyways) of being overly excited first time parents who interpret the babble 😂 I'd swear my younget shouts Grandad randomly

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.