Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do t thinks she's lost I think ks she's pissed off. Her sassy ass attitude has got her Esther to far. She obviously thi nks she just be some high vibrational earth withdrawal she would spawn these l
Docile Yonii fixated vibrational Indigo children
. She is a god damn idiot and maybe she should join my 50 hour weekly realy job taking care of thoee who genuinely can't. Let me put her to m
Work with so done with real mental health she misses me off honestly
Are you talking about Grace by any chance?

Reactions: 2
I hate when Youtubers (in general) who are parents post content like this. She's the parent of a young child. She doesn't just get to decide that content like this won't negatively impact her daughter in any way. (Newsflash Sammi: It will impact your child, whether you choose to ignore it or not).

I know it's not cOoL or sPirItuAl to say, but there have to be boundaries when you're a parent. There's a huge difference between having (private!) healthy discussions about sex with friends and family vs. straight up selling dildos and talking about orgasms online.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 6.27.47 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate when Youtubers (in general) who are parents post content like this. She's the parent of a young child. She doesn't just get to decide that content like this won't negatively impact her daughter in any way. (Newsflash Sammi: It will impact your child, whether you choose to ignore it or not).

I know it's not cOoL or sPirItuAl to say, but there have to be boundaries when you're a parent. There's a huge difference between having (private!) healthy discussions about sex with friends and family vs. straight up selling dildos and talking about orgasms online.

View attachment 2685868
Cuz omg when the kids at school and their parents find out that her mom shilled sex toys or talked about sex as a small part of her influencing career it's gonna be absolutely tragic. Give me a break. It's not about being cool or spiritual, it's about not being oppressively backwards and dark ages in a way that is uniquely horrid to women. Shaming women with children for being public about sexuality is just another way to perpetuate that same shittiness. It's no different than people flipping their judgy moralistic antiquated lids about women who pose nude before or while they have kids cuz omg junior is gonna be so corrupted when he sees what a bleep is his mom was and his schoolmates are gonna destroy him.

It's not a woman or a parent's job to repress herself to accommodate other people's bullshit over trifling matters. She's talking about sex and masturbation for God's sake, she's not up there promoting hate and violence... you know, actual tit you should be concerned with instead of a woman enjoying her body. If you attach some kind of shame to shilling sex toys and talking about sex openly or you think a parent shouldn't do that because omg the stigma and blah blah what will other people say, that's you perpetuating a larger societal problem and I wonder why you'd want to do that. Somehow I think Indie is gonna be okay and some kid giving her grief cuz her mom talked about vagina stuff online is gonna be the least of her problems.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Cuz omg when the kids at school and their parents find out that her mom shilled sex toys or talked about sex as a small part of her influencing career it's gonna be absolutely tragic. Give me a break. It's not about being cool or spiritual, it's about not being oppressively backwards and dark ages in a way that is uniquely horrid to women. Shaming women with children for being public about sexuality is just another way to perpetuate that same shittiness. It's no different than people flipping their judgy moralistic antiquated lids about women who pose nude before or while they have kids cuz omg junior is gonna be so corrupted when he sees what a bleep is his mom was and his schoolmates are gonna destroy him.

It's not a woman or a parent's job to repress herself to accommodate other people's bullshit over trifling matters. She's talking about sex and masturbation for God's sake, she's not up there promoting hate and violence... you know, actual tit you should be concerned with instead of a woman enjoying her body. If you attach some kind of shame to shilling sex toys and talking about sex openly or you think a parent shouldn't do that because omg the stigma and blah blah what will other people say, that's you perpetuating a larger societal problem and I wonder why you'd want to do that. Somehow I think Indie is gonna be okay and some kid giving her grief cuz her mom talked about vagina stuff online is gonna be the least of her problems.
...you seriously do not see the problem with influencer parents doing this? M'kay. That seems a little intellectually dishonest of you to claim that.

Also notice how I said "parents" and not "women"...so my statement included men.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yikes this reaction 😬
There is a difference between openly talking about sex and advertising sex toys online for money. You can speak for yourself when saying this does not affect children but I would have HATED for my parents to be on youtube talking about masturbation. I mean have you met teenagers? They will bully each other about literally anything so no, I don’t think this will be the least of Indie’s problems.

Reactions: 18
Yikes this reaction 😬
There is a difference between openly talking about sex and advertising sex toys online for money. You can speak for yourself when saying this does not affect children but I would have HATED for my parents to be on youtube talking about masturbation. I mean have you met teenagers? They will bully each other about literally anything so no, I don’t think this will be the least of Indie’s problems.
This. No one is shaming her for masturbating. We’re all evolved enough not to give a crap.

You know who isn’t evolved?

Teenagers.

My second response to Rosie was already deleted by mods for being off topic so nothing more I can say here. Yours probably will be too if you keep going on about how child bullies should dictate how we live our lives.

Reactions: 4
My second response to Rosie was already deleted by mods for being off topic so nothing more I can say here. Yours probably will be too if you keep going on about how child bullies should dictate how we live our lives.
It’s not even about child bullies. Who tf wants to know about their own mum’s masturbation habbits?! Kids aside, some things need to be kept private, why does it need to be shared on the internet 🤮 I know some people talk about things like this with their parents but I personally find it fucked up. Do whatever you wanna do behind closed doors, no one is shaming women for this, but keep it to yourself, your partner or your friends after a few wines.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Living your life does not equal making money off of it online. I’m sure we all masturbate but I have 0 interest in talking about it on my social media

Reactions: 5
I really like Sammi but it's very annoying to see her posting every two months only because she has to do her Pandora ad😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hsr content has become so boring. Any new YouTube video is just an add.

Reactions: 6
I’m not an expert on fashion but, why does her fashion look so lazy. Like she does not care, and just put's anything on and then calls it fashion.

I’m not an expert on fashion but, why does her fashion look so lazy. Like she does not care, and just put's anything on and then calls it fashion.
Her autumn/winter fashion is never realistic for the weather either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That mushroom hair is doing her no favours. And her face…wtf is happening there? Is it weight gain or too much filler?

Reactions: 12
So she said in her stories she moved... And that exact story has a piano in the background but she doesn't play. How likely is it that the rental came with it? Or did she move in with someone? The piano can also be seen on several recent reels.

Her autumn/winter fashion is never realistic for the weather either.
We can see her entire bra - indoors or outdoors during an extreme cold snap, it's just not a real outfit. Where is the outfit inspo for 30-something women who actually leave the house? She's still playing dress-up in her bedroom for likes; still performing a fantasy life. This is one of the reasons her content has become unwatchable.