Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Used to be a fan of sammi, hadn't looked at her insta in about a year. Wtf has she done to her face 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So I see she's doing another jewellery collection / collab via etsy. Sammi seems to forgotten that she never really explained anything about her own jewellery line which disappeared......save for one insta story. Just another example of Sammi not sticking to anything for more than 5 minutes.

Reactions: 5
What has she done to her FACE! Oh my goodness. Her cheeks! She was so attractive, now she looks bizzare and very aged!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The filler abuse is horrendous, they were both so pretty I can remember them years ago hanging out together. Please don’t overdo it on the fillers ladies 😩

The filler abuse is horrendous, they were both so pretty I can remember them years ago hanging out together. Please don’t overdo it on the fillers ladies 😩
I remember her going to a clinic to have some sort of face evaluation done where basically this machine scans her face and a computer tells her what she needs to work on. It creeped me out, it’s like some Black Mirror tit. It’s kinda sad to go to that length

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I remember her going to a clinic to have some sort of face evaluation done where basically this machine scans her face and a computer tells her what she needs to work on. It creeped me out, it’s like some Black Mirror tit. It’s kinda sad to go to that length
Yeah something about European golden ratio and even though she didn't specifically go in for that she ended djp having it, now her face is beyond messed up

She's talking on her IG about feeling over the place at Christmas as a single mum, but I've never heard her saying anything about co-parenting with Jason, where is he?

She's talking on her IG about feeling over the place at Christmas as a single mum, but I've never heard her saying anything about co-parenting with Jason, where is he?
I still follow him on insta and he posted on his story a couple of days ago with Indie celebrating her birthday and I think he has her regularly by the looks of things, he posts pictures of her now he's posting again most weeks.

Reactions: 4
So like I remember this woman said that she was dating someone on an older Q and A, now she is single again. I wonder if she still likes going to Lisbon or was that only for that guy she met. I also remember that she wanted to learn DJing and she wanted to learn Portuguese. She seems to bounce around from one thing to another not really knowing what she want's to do with her life.What exactly does she even do now she seems like she's lost, she just does things then abandons them when they become unpopular to her.

Reactions: 16
So like I remember this woman said that she was dating someone on an older Q and A, now she is single again. I wonder if she still likes going to Lisbon or was that only for that guy she met. I also remember that she wanted to learn DJing and she wanted to learn Portuguese. She seems to bounce around from one thing to another not really knowing what she want's to do with her life.What exactly does she even do now she seems like she's lost, she just does things then abandons them when they become unpopular to her.
she’s always morphed into the person she’s dating and what they like.

Reactions: 14
Her IG and youtube just screams "I hate my life." It's hard to watch.

Even her 2024 resolutions post was just kind of a downer and a bit awkward because she started it off with basically complaining about her child, and then it morphed into a I'm-not-like-other-girls Tinder bio, and then she finally listed her resolutions at the end. 🥴

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 8.12.23 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I always feel like she come across like she’s a bit lost. She seems really sporadic with what and when she posts, and I don’t just mean YouTube content and stuff like that, but just posting on Insta. She seems to go through phases of posting a fair bit and then going silent. I get it, it must be difficult if you are struggle to find your feet. She seems to change her personality a lot though.

Reactions: 17
Her IG and youtube just screams "I hate my life." It's hard to watch.

Even her 2024 resolutions post was just kind of a downer and a bit awkward because she started it off with basically complaining about her child, and then it morphed into a I'm-not-like-other-girls Tinder bio, and then she finally listed her resolutions at the end. 🥴

View attachment 2671120
I think this is the best description of her. It’s like she’s dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 7
I do t thinks she's lost I think ks she's pissed off. Her sassy ass attitude has got her Esther to far. She obviously thi nks she just be some high vibrational earth withdrawal she would spawn these l
Docile Yonii fixated vibrational Indigo children
. She is a god damn idiot and maybe she should join my 50 hour weekly realy job taking care of thoee who genuinely can't. Let me put her to m
Work with so done with real mental health she misses me off honestly