Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking is not her strength, her strength is her looks and the way she puts visuals together. This is going to be a flop

Reactions: 11
Yeah as much as I've always rooted for her, she's never been that articulate so I don't think something solely focused on speaking is her forte!

Reactions: 9
New to this thread but followed her for years. I'm a constant knotless braid wearer myself, and from what I can see from Sammi's edges / natural hair.. it honestly looks like she's balding? Her edges have definitely gone from the constant tension and it isn't a good look. Her doing her own hair is only just exaggerating it since she's not a professional. She needs to step back from it all and follow a strict hair care routine... I sympathise with her as she's in the public eye to have to always have your hair 'done', but even so her hair health should come first.

Random side note - she constantly changes her Instagram bio and it's annoying. How many different times can you put 'motherhood, london. content creator'?
Omg I knew I mentioned it before. SHE ALWAYS CHANGES HER INSTAGRAM BIO! Idk why it infuriates me so much but she clearly is so identity-less she fully can't decide every week, its changed. I beg someone to look now and come back to it in two weeks time. How is she starting a podcast when she cant decide on a bio that lasts a week?

Reactions: 1
Omg I knew I mentioned it before. SHE ALWAYS CHANGES HER INSTAGRAM BIO! Idk why it infuriates me so much but she clearly is so identity-less she fully can't decide every week, its changed. I beg someone to look now and come back to it in two weeks time. How is she starting a podcast when she cant decide on a bio that lasts a week?
Oh I noticed this too for years. My take is that she sees a bio that she likes from someone else and copies it

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me. She makes Instagram posts, does that really pay her bills? Her rent/ mortgage? Feed and clothe her child? Fund her lifestyle of eating out and buying clothes?

Reactions: 5
I genuinely believe she has another job somewhere, I can’t see that her social media presence is enough anymore.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been racking my brains to think of her ex boyfriends name before Jason the one who abused her and he was loud and obnoxious on YouTube as well at the time, he was light skinned. Can anyone remember and put me my misery please

I’ve been racking my brains to think of her ex boyfriends name before Jason the one who abused her and he was loud and obnoxious on YouTube as well at the time, he was light skinned. Can anyone remember and put me my misery please
It was Ricky Richards I think!

Reactions: 3