Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But doesn’t this reinforce that there’s a stigma against sexual gratification? Which should be normalised… even amongst teenagers. As many of us grew up being told masturbation was dirty or shameful.

Reactions: 6
Is this woman really about to make a twitch account. Like what exactly does she think she going to do on twitch?

Reactions: 2
What in the.... And why is he using THIS picture of himself for the announcement?????

Did he REALLY pour those candles or is he just selling them under his own label? He wants 30 quid for them lol.
Screenshot_20240129-110852.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg that's hilarious! Also I always got, narc and manipulative, borderline abuser vibes from him - anyone else??

Reactions: 12
They should have stayed together honestly- they are exactly the same
I don't know about that. Sammy has her flaws as we all do but in that relationship she seemed like a shell of herself. She's doing so much better now. And her content could be better if she did more videos without it being an ad.

Reactions: 19
I havent been that up to date with her tbh lately injust skinnpast her because she's such a snooze fest....
Why do you ask?

Reactions: 2
I havent been that up to date with her tbh lately injust skinnpast her because she's such a snooze fest....
Why do you ask?
I haven't followed her for ages. Saw her advertisement/post about Paramount. Noticed when she was in her bathrobe side on her tummy looks like she's like 7 months pregnant. Maybe I'm mistaken..

What problem does she even think she's correcting? These morons can't even tell you. I saw this 25yo model on TikTok who is now suffering from rare severe side effects from BOTOX and she's like "I don't even know why I got it. I just thought it was like a spa treatment." Hello is anyone home?????

No matter how much documentation there is all over social media demonstrating how filler especially when done haphazardly, can potentially age and botch you, they're still running out and doing it carelessly, desperate to believe a "top up" will make them look and feel better.

Sam is looking like a 40something divorcee in that pic.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s partly because of how accessible both botox and filler are now. I think that tricks people into thinking it’s safe and side effect free. It seems a bit ridiculous to me but I do think that’s the mindset of a lot of people.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s partly because of how accessible both botox and filler are now. I think that tricks people into thinking it’s safe and side effect free. It seems a bit ridiculous to me but I do think that’s the mindset of a lot of people.
Yeh I agree, a lot of people view it basically as on a par with makeup rather than something that is (imo) more on a par with plastic surgery

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yeh I agree, a lot of people view it basically as on a par with makeup rather than something that is (imo) more on a par with plastic surgery
Exactly that! It can be done quickly too, with no downtime, so I think some people just don’t take it seriously.

Reactions: 4