Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her sister still have social media? Does anyone have a recent update on her?

Reactions: 1
Does her sister still have social media? Does anyone have a recent update on her?
Her sister is still on Instagram. She posts a lot of reels and she posts her son occasionally. Clearly she has spilt from Jake. She occasionally posts Sammi on her stories. It's good that they have reconnected.

Reactions: 7
Her sister is still on Instagram. She posts a lot of reels and she posts her son occasionally. Clearly she has spilt from Jake. She occasionally posts Sammi on her stories. It's good that they have reconnected.
That’s good they have reconnected, I can’t seem to find her do you know what her username is?

I think Danni is doing OnlyFans, which would make sense seeing as she was working as a topless model for a bit

Reactions: 2
Oh ok was just asking.

It was a valid question, I said it with no proof.

I found her tiktok a while ago and could've sworn I saw a comment but now I'm not sure.

Seems like she's been going through a lot which is really sad

Good her and Sammi have reconnected, at least there's not the added upset of family drama

Reactions: 5
It was a valid question, I said it with no proof.

I found her tiktok a while ago and could've sworn I saw a comment but now I'm not sure.

Seems like she's been going through a lot which is really sad

Good her and Sammi have reconnected, at least there's not the added upset of family drama
Does she have a big following on TikTok? Because if so, I‘d guess it would be parallel to OF. What does she offer, which is not for the male gaze? (I apologize, if she actually produces some content which some people can take something from.)
Edit: according to IG, she has quite the following (10K!), mostly „sexy“ pictures and some horny guys commenting her boob size. No link to OF though. But there sure would be a market.

Does she have a big following on TikTok? Because if so, I‘d guess it would be parallel to OF. What does she offer, which is not for the male gaze? (I apologize, if she actually produces some content which some people can take something from.)
Not really, looks like her videos get around 1000 views at most. Most of them are her being suggestive, wearing little clothes or showing her cleavage and the comments are mostly from men saying she's "unreal" or their "dream girl".

But she could just be doing that because she likes it.

Sorry, I feel like I've started a rumour :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she definitely used to do OnlyFans. I’m talking years but I’m pretty sure she did used to do it. Whether she still does or not I don’t know.

Reactions: 2
Danni has always been a bit of a lost soul. And yes, before she had the baby, she got into 'glamour' modelling and would post her lingerie shots on IG. This was before OF became a thing.

Ironically, with age and similar filler abuse, Sammi and Danni are actually starting to resemble.

Reactions: 12