Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I feel like i want to post this in everyone's thread but to be fair Sammy is the one who's looking the worse, with Jamie Genevieve

Reactions: 7
Has Sammi actually mentioned legally filing for divorce? I feel like there would have been a celebratory boss bish TikTok if she had. They seem like the type of former couple who will avoid filing for years because their finances are a mess - best avoided on dating apps.

Reactions: 4
I find it interesting that Sammi is supporting Jason in his candles venture, including a shot of one of them in her latest reel.

IMG_20240221_204612.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I find it interesting that Sammi is supporting Jason in his candles venture, including a shot of one of them in her latest reel.

View attachment 2771768
I think that's lovely! It seems like there are good vibes between them, also since they spend time with each other for their child's birthday party. He's so lucky he has someone with such a large audience wanting to promote all of his endeavours. I also wonder if part of the reason why the quality of the lighting and setup in her content since the split could be because he was helping out a bit there? Feel like there's been a lot of videos where she can't fit her her full outfit into the screen, bad lighting etc. Seems like it was a bit more professional before.

Reactions: 11
I think it's nice, helping him out helps out their daughter so that's all that matters. I still really like Sam, first person I ever subscribed to on Youtube. Always want her to find her way and do well.

Reactions: 17
I think it’s nice that she’s supporting him. They don’t have to be friends but I think it’s nice to maintain that relationship especially for Indie. I remember my parents getting divorced, I was 13, so obviously older, but for years after that it was a bit rocky as they’d take cheap shots at each other constantly. If Indie doesn’t have to experience that kind of thing then it can only be a good thing.

Reactions: 12
IMG_3549.jpeg
IMG_3549.jpeg

Im definitely not a ‘trendy’ person, but is this honestly what counts as being fashionable these days? Its just four random things that don’t go all worn at once.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sammie will make a good case study on one of those social media marketing course .. What will she do without Gleam? does she have new management?

Reactions: 6
4 years and this thread finally needs a new one made. Shows how lowkey she is now and how much her popularity has dropped. There aren't even thread title suggestions lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21