Samanthajpearson (previously theslimmingmama)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh this has all gotten a bit juicy hasn’t it!
Sounds like it was her who ended it, and looks like she started with this guy very shortly after (or maybe before!).

It certainly has 😂 I’m thinking she’s met this guy while married, and ended things with her Husband then quickly gotten together with him!

Reactions: 2
Just don’t see the need to be saying all that shite over SM? Never understand the need to do that when someone either in same room as you or you going to see them soon. Plus why would you do that in the circumstances?

However, I will say that these things are always more complicated. I left my husband, effectively for someone else, however had it not worked out it was the right thing to do. Ex goes around playing the martyr tells everyone I had an affair. Even though he had multiple affairs through our marriage, ended his first marriage that way and was somewhat nasty after a few drinks and had a penchant for hitting me. And once nearly our daughter which was when I totally lost all love for him. So, point of all this long post is that it’s never that simple or “juicy” it’s just all a bit sad and confusing and I hope everyone IS happy and moves on. 😘

Reactions: 5
I used to follow Sam yeeeears ago and really liked her until she did this post one day about how there were these social media or influencer awards as voted for by the public and if one of her "lovely followers would like to nominate her" that would be wonderful. That's when I started to find it all a bit fake and for show. I do feel really sorry for her that she lost her mum and that her marriage hasn't worked out especially as there is a child involved but I can't help but feel like she's a slimmingworldxgemx type that presents her life as picture perfect when the reality is far from it.

Reactions: 10
Some snide comments on each of their posts...
She's said how he took her newest apple watch off her
He's called his new girlfriend 'the most beautiful and attractive ever' (because she brought him some chocolates?)

• Haha
Some snide comments on each of their posts...
She's said how he took her newest apple watch off her
He's called his new girlfriend 'the most beautiful and attractive ever' (because she brought him some chocolates?)
Yeah I cringed a bit at his post..."the most beautiful and attractive girlfriend"..... for buying him chocolates? I didnt even get that type of compliment when I bought the husband kids a surprise xbox one at xmas....how old is he, 13? 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
I went to school with the apparent new beau of hers. He has also very recently split up with his wife, however, it was a totally different girl he had plastered all over his Facebook then 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ohhhh another dig at her hubby wanting to change her name again! Such a shame it has turned so bitter. I personally always loved her posts although she becomes borderline obsessive you can’t knock her for loosing all that weight twice over! Does anyone know if she works?

Ohhhh another dig at her hubby wanting to change her name again! Such a shame it has turned so bitter. I personally always loved her posts although she becomes borderline obsessive you can’t knock her for loosing all that weight twice over! Does anyone know if she works?
I've followed her for about 3 years and never known her to work

Reactions: 1
I’ve never known her to work either. She has always seemed to have a large disposable income
I think she had a house she rented so potentially lived off that and her blogging? But it looks like she’s moving into that house now (unless she also got inheritance when her mum passed)

She did say something about freelance blogging etc. Good luck to her if I could not work or do just enough of something I enjoyed I would jump at it. I am also fairly sure she would sooner work 20 hours a day shovelling tit to have one more day with her mum, so if there is inheritance live off it and spend quality time with her son.

Reactions: 9