Samanthajpearson (previously theslimmingmama)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he go to USA with them ?
Yes I think she went as she she said to someone that he was too young to go on his own without his mum. Fair point. Must have been hard. She said it was hard.

Seems like she was sensible as someone pointed out. She already has her own place. I like Sam. Shes refreshingly honest. I hope she finds happiness.

Reactions: 6
Yes I think she went as she she said to someone that he was too young to go on his own without his mum. Fair point. Must have been hard. She said it was hard.

Seems like she was sensible as someone pointed out. She already has her own place. I like Sam. Shes refreshingly honest. I hope she finds happiness.
See I dont think she is honest especially when it comes to her diet, for ages she was just posting healthy food when clearly she was eating more to have gained over 6 stone and didn't tell anyone again until she had lost nearly all of it again!! That's not very honest!!

Reactions: 2
That’s exactly what I was thinking !
You just never know how long they’ve ‘been apart’ people live basically dead relationships for months before leaving, especially when there’s kids. But you’re right, 3 sides to every story

I like her n all, but the whole empowered independent woman stuff all seems a bit false now IMO. She’s with someone else more or less right away... that’s not independent 🙄 it’s moving on OR a rebound!

Reactions: 7
Sounds like there’s definitely something going on, judging by these comments! It’s very odd that her ex is now in a new relationship and she seems to also be, given that they’ve only been apart 8 weeks (according to her) makes you wonder if someone else was involved and that’s why they split!

Attachments

Sounds like there’s definitely something going on, judging by these comments! It’s very odd that her ex is now in a new relationship and she seems to also be, given that they’ve only been apart 8 weeks (according to her) makes you wonder if someone else was involved and that’s why they split!
Those comments make me wanna vom 😂, but it looks like they may have known each other before this?

Reactions: 5
Those comments make me wanna vom 😂, but it looks like they may have known each other before this?

I think you’re right, it definitely seems like they’ve known each other a while! Those comments are just very lovey for someone who only left her husband weeks ago, which is definitely making me think there’s more to Samantha’s story 🤔

EDIT ⬇

Definitely something going on there!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
8 weeks if a very short time to go from ending your marriage to saying ‘love yous’ to a new guy.