Samanthajpearson (previously theslimmingmama)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In recent stories she has done she said she had a housing association tenant living in her house who she had to go through legal channels to get rid of as they refused to leave, I can’t remember if she said she wasn’t getting paid full rent for a while, I doubt she would’ve been getting that much money if it was a HA tenant living there, but this person obviously caused a lot of damage whilst they were there as she said she was having to gut everything hence the new bathroom, new kitchen and having to rip the carpet up in the living room! I know she’s working part time now, but I think she must have had some other source of money coming from somewhere whilst she was still married
She bought the house she’s now renovating when she was young so had the income from that I imagine. She also got money from her blog and I think her ex husband had money as they lived in a really nice house. She’s working now though but she did always say she’s always been good with money. She also went to Tenerife mostly in the cheaper periods and you never see her doing these huge clothing hauls everyone else seems to do

She bought the house she’s now renovating when she was young so had the income from that I imagine. She also got money from her blog and I think her ex husband had money as they lived in a really nice house. She’s working now though but she did always say she’s always been good with money. She also went to Tenerife mostly in the cheaper periods and you never see her doing these huge clothing hauls everyone else seems to do
I know she had the house so would of got some income from that.... and hubby must of had a good job..... I often wonder if she was left money when her mother passed ? Possibly - I stopped following her ages ago but I did like her content years ago when I first started SW ...

Reactions: 2
Her ex hated the gram BS, so she upgraded.
Edited to add, she probably didn’t. Her ex loved her at her heaviest...