Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missbct

Chatty Member
I’ve followed Sam for a while. I too noticed she’s very obsessive about her weight loss, not always a bad thing, she obviously struggles with the emotional side of eating hence the regain.

The split thing though - who on earth comments on your new boyfriends mums post with ‘mama’ after weeks of dating 🙈 Just no 🤚🏻 Slow yourself down Sam my lovely, you’ve got your little boy to think about.

Reactions: 10

OffPlanForLife

I used to follow Sam yeeeears ago and really liked her until she did this post one day about how there were these social media or influencer awards as voted for by the public and if one of her "lovely followers would like to nominate her" that would be wonderful. That's when I started to find it all a bit fake and for show. I do feel really sorry for her that she lost her mum and that her marriage hasn't worked out especially as there is a child involved but I can't help but feel like she's a slimmingworldxgemx type that presents her life as picture perfect when the reality is far from it.

Reactions: 10

Sweetjezus

She did say something about freelance blogging etc. Good luck to her if I could not work or do just enough of something I enjoyed I would jump at it. I am also fairly sure she would sooner work 20 hours a day shovelling shit to have one more day with her mum, so if there is inheritance live off it and spend quality time with her son.

Reactions: 9

Amibovvered

VIP Member
I knew/have known of her for a few years. To be perfectly honest the nicey nicey is just all an act, she was always actually a very self obsessed person, a total show off, very driven by material things and expensive pastimes, eating out, holidays etc, they both were. She was begging to be an ambassador of an expensive hotel complex they used to visit a few times a year in Tenerife. She was very quick to put others down unfortunately too, not supportive to her fellow dieters😕 She is a very fake person and typically for many instagrammers she portrayed a sickly sweet and perfect but fake life, carefully showcased life , carefully staged and positioned shot photos etc etc. Dare to question something about her perfect weight loss journey and the way she interpreted and preached the plan (when she slipped up and was stating she only ever did SP days) and I was shot down in flames over one simple question, despite her constantly contradicting herself with what she was supposedly eating and showing in photos as it wasn’t following the true SP plan, she was always on the defensive, vile at times, she was so obsessed it made her nasty, she really loved herself and when she got the magazine article she became unbearable and everyone was below her. I don’t believe for a second she lost her weight first time round just following SW, there was definitely intervention with fat binders pills etc or similar, she lost it so incredibly fast and bragged constantly about how great she looked and how tiny she was getting, she craved recognition. I hadn’t looked on her Insta for ages as it was so tiresome, then due to the home account she did at one time, the perfect new house move, fake perfect life. But then noticed one day the puffy face on a photo so realised the perfect life at target was slipping, again I didn’t follow her for ages, then as the weeks went on I looked a few times and things were becoming clearer and now it’s all out in the open about what was obviously clear ages ago. As they say what life people portray on Insta is fake, far from reality and things are never as they seem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

WatchingandJudging

I like her n all, but the whole empowered independent woman stuff all seems a bit false now IMO. She’s with someone else more or less right away... that’s not independent 🙄 it’s moving on OR a rebound!

Reactions: 7
Did he go to USA with them ?
Yes I think she went as she she said to someone that he was too young to go on his own without his mum. Fair point. Must have been hard. She said it was hard.

Seems like she was sensible as someone pointed out. She already has her own place. I like Sam. Shes refreshingly honest. I hope she finds happiness.

Reactions: 6

Anotherct

VIP Member
Sounds like there’s definitely something going on, judging by these comments! It’s very odd that her ex is now in a new relationship and she seems to also be, given that they’ve only been apart 8 weeks (according to her) makes you wonder if someone else was involved and that’s why they split!
Those comments make me wanna vom 😂, but it looks like they may have known each other before this?

Reactions: 5

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
She's acting like some lovesick teenager, I get she is clearly now happier or perhaps its all an act for the husband. But she has a little boy to think of, she seems to have steamrollered into a new relationship very soon after his dad left.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
She's acting like some lovesick teenager, I get she is clearly now happier or perhaps its all an act for the husband. But she has a little boy to think of, she seems to have steamrollered into a new relationship very soon after his dad left.

It must be confusing for him, one minute he’s got both his parents living together, then they’re split up and both with new partners within weeks - maybe they’re both trying to make the other jealous, idk! But they should both grow up and consider how this is going to affect him, he’s only young!

Just don’t see the need to be saying all that shite over SM? Never understand the need to do that when someone either in same room as you or you going to see them soon. Plus why would you do that in the circumstances?

However, I will say that these things are always more complicated. I left my husband, effectively for someone else, however had it not worked out it was the right thing to do. Ex goes around playing the martyr tells everyone I had an affair. Even though he had multiple affairs through our marriage, ended his first marriage that way and was somewhat nasty after a few drinks and had a penchant for hitting me. And once nearly our daughter which was when I totally lost all love for him. So, point of all this long post is that it’s never that simple or “juicy” it’s just all a bit sad and confusing and I hope everyone IS happy and moves on. 😘

Anotherct

VIP Member
I love her ! I really like her account. She has been completely honest about her weight gain and losses and the emotional aspect of it all and how she really struggled after a close and obviously very painful bereavement. I feel like she has got a lot to share and is trying to help others regarding intuitive eating etc and whilst she follows SW I think she has a healthier attitude now 🤷‍♀️ . I am loving seeing her holiday to the US as it’s quite fascinating and beautiful and she did ask if people minded. If you don’t like you just skip over those bits. Like anyone I’m following, I look out for the #ads or #aff and I will unfollow. Really hope she doesn’t go down that road like too many others. She seems to recommend rather than #ad. ❤
It’s literally amazing where she is. It’s the type of America people see in films but never see in real life. I’m glad she’s sharing!

Pivot

VIP Member
She seems lovely but in weightless mode she is yet another one who eats tiny portions/restricts carbs. That's why she has such huge losses. But I take my hat of to her to lose 8 stone once then put it all back on again and nearly lose it all again is amazing. Just think she needs to not be so hard on herself.

Reactions: 4