Samanthajpearson (previously theslimmingmama)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say something about freelance blogging etc. Good luck to her if I could not work or do just enough of something I enjoyed I would jump at it. I am also fairly sure she would sooner work 20 hours a day shovelling tit to have one more day with her mum, so if there is inheritance live off it and spend quality time with her son.
Absolutely this....

Reactions: 1
Absolutely! I work full time and freelance whilst I’m building up my freelance business. Once I can drop full time I’m doing it without a second thought! Much more freedom
I was referring mainly to still having her mother around but I'm the same work wise I do 3 days a week and when asked if I want to increase I say no thanks 😂😂 I do extra when it's very busy but no way do I want full time unless I have to ☺☺

I'm sure a while back she shared that they had been trying for baby #2 without success. If that's the case then she may well still be hoping for another baby.

I knew/have known of her for a few years. To be perfectly honest the nicey nicey is just all an act, she was always actually a very self obsessed person, a total show off, very driven by material things and expensive pastimes, eating out, holidays etc, they both were. She was begging to be an ambassador of an expensive hotel complex they used to visit a few times a year in Tenerife. She was very quick to put others down unfortunately too, not supportive to her fellow dieters😕 She is a very fake person and typically for many instagrammers she portrayed a sickly sweet and perfect but fake life, carefully showcased life , carefully staged and positioned shot photos etc etc. Dare to question something about her perfect weight loss journey and the way she interpreted and preached the plan (when she slipped up and was stating she only ever did SP days) and I was shot down in flames over one simple question, despite her constantly contradicting herself with what she was supposedly eating and showing in photos as it wasn’t following the true SP plan, she was always on the defensive, vile at times, she was so obsessed it made her nasty, she really loved herself and when she got the magazine article she became unbearable and everyone was below her. I don’t believe for a second she lost her weight first time round just following SW, there was definitely intervention with fat binders pills etc or similar, she lost it so incredibly fast and bragged constantly about how great she looked and how tiny she was getting, she craved recognition. I hadn’t looked on her Insta for ages as it was so tiresome, then due to the home account she did at one time, the perfect new house move, fake perfect life. But then noticed one day the puffy face on a photo so realised the perfect life at target was slipping, again I didn’t follow her for ages, then as the weeks went on I looked a few times and things were becoming clearer and now it’s all out in the open about what was obviously clear ages ago. As they say what life people portray on Insta is fake, far from reality and things are never as they seem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve followed Sam for a while. I too noticed she’s very obsessive about her weight loss, not always a bad thing, she obviously struggles with the emotional side of eating hence the regain.

The split thing though - who on earth comments on your new boyfriends mums post with ‘mama’ after weeks of dating 🙈 Just no 🤚🏻 Slow yourself down Sam my lovely, you’ve got your little boy to think about.

Reactions: 10
She's acting like some lovesick teenager, I get she is clearly now happier or perhaps its all an act for the husband. But she has a little boy to think of, she seems to have steamrollered into a new relationship very soon after his dad left.

Reactions: 5
I hope the new man can cook. Sam used to post her food on every single day, stupid people would swoon over her food and comment, but it was always the same bloody rubbish, I’m sure to be honest she just took lots of photos at all different angles of the same meals to be able to use the same meal day after day. That damn breakfast every day of Arla protein yoghurt/quark, grape nuts and raspberries, every lunch every day was prepackaged plastic beef slices (the very odd time it was prepackaged chicken) and Aunt Bessie’s frozen carrot and swede mash 🤢🤢garnished with loads of black pepper. Dinner was mostly stuff she could throw in the actifry, before that is was very burnt veg offerings in the oven. They had the cheek to call themselves ‘Foodies’, even appeared on the show on Southend Pier with Jamie Oliver. Somebody commented one day her meals were all boring and just heated up, to which her Hubby piped up that she was a very good cook and made lots of delicious meals...yeh right. The carefully taken photos of her meals and items in her original house gave this perfect impression of a trendy house and latest fashions, but when they moved and set their sights higher on what everybody thinks is a posh area...(it’s actually not, yeah expensive some of it, but people there think they are so special, hence why they probably moved to portray this life, story of them buying their entree to fit their enormous rooms and ceilings supposedly, their child was at a fee paying school too) The original house was on for sale and on the estate agents page and quite frankly photos of it was a mess, it was empty of most of their things. You could see where she had taken photos as some places looked familiar but they had been taken at small angles to make it appear better and I was surprised how run down and filthy it was, the garden was overgrown and unkempt and looked like it was never done.Fake life portrayed.

I hope the new man can cook. Sam used to post her food on every single day, stupid people would swoon over her food and comment, but it was always the same bloody rubbish, I’m sure to be honest she just took lots of photos at all different angles of the same meals to be able to use the same meal day after day. That damn breakfast every day of Arla protein yoghurt/quark, grape nuts and raspberries, every lunch every day was prepackaged plastic beef slices (the very odd time it was prepackaged chicken) and Aunt Bessie’s frozen carrot and swede mash 🤢🤢garnished with loads of black pepper. Dinner was mostly stuff she could throw in the actifry, before that is was very burnt veg offerings in the oven. They had the cheek to call themselves ‘Foodies’, even appeared on the show on Southend Pier with Jamie Oliver. Somebody commented one day her meals were all boring and just heated up, to which her Hubby piped up that she was a very good cook and made lots of delicious meals...yeh right. The carefully taken photos of her meals and items in her original house gave this perfect impression of a trendy house and latest fashions, but when they moved and set their sights higher on what everybody thinks is a posh area...(it’s actually not, yeah expensive some of it, but people there think they are so special, hence why they probably moved to portray this life, story of them buying their entree to fit their enormous rooms and ceilings supposedly, their child was at a fee paying school too) The original house was on for sale and on the estate agents page and quite frankly photos of it was a mess, it was empty of most of their things. You could see where she had taken photos as some places looked familiar but they had been taken at small angles to make it appear better and I was surprised how run down and filthy it was, the garden was overgrown and unkempt and looked like it was never done.Fake life portrayed.
😂 meant enormous Christmas tree not entree 🌲

oooh I'd love a nose at their house online 😂

She's acting like some lovesick teenager, I get she is clearly now happier or perhaps its all an act for the husband. But she has a little boy to think of, she seems to have steamrollered into a new relationship very soon after his dad left.

It must be confusing for him, one minute he’s got both his parents living together, then they’re split up and both with new partners within weeks - maybe they’re both trying to make the other jealous, idk! But they should both grow up and consider how this is going to affect him, he’s only young!

Reactions: 5
So new bf is insta official! Wonder what the betrayal was she talks of 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She talks about keeping social media at a distance then in the next breath she’s going on about a betrayal to do with it, I feel like she’s fishing for comments messages asking her what the betrayal was. If she was that fussed about keeping certain things private, then she wouldn’t have mentioned that!!

Sam is very quiet on the gram do you think the pounds have piled back on again
Seems to be very much involved with the boyfriend.... just occasional food pics tagging him... think they are off on holiday soon so might past more then 🤷‍♀️

I think a lot of these instagrammers post a lot when they are unhappy. As soon as life gets a bit better they realise they don’t need the adulation from the gram anymore. I hope that’s the case here as I think she comes across as a decent person

Reactions: 4
One thing I never understood was where she got her money from when they'd go on holiday 2 or 3 times a year to Tenerife. But more importantly, why she'd constantly do stories on Instagram showing all this stationary she had bought. What was the purpose? She didn't work so why did she need 'office' accessories. I followed her for years and loved the weight loss side of her account but it really came across as though she sat at home all day doing nothing whilst her husband worked and she spent all his wages. Makes more sense now she said she owned a flat and rented it out. But it bugged me she made out she was busy all day but didn't work 🤔
I remember one post at Christmas where she showed all the presents her husband bought her and it was ludicrous. Nearly close to £1000+ of presents. Like a spoilt child. I used to just wonder why she couldn't work for a living.

Reactions: 2
One thing I never understood was where she got her money from when they'd go on holiday 2 or 3 times a year to Tenerife. But more importantly, why she'd constantly do stories on Instagram showing all this stationary she had bought. What was the purpose? She didn't work so why did she need 'office' accessories. I followed her for years and loved the weight loss side of her account but it really came across as though she sat at home all day doing nothing whilst her husband worked and she spent all his wages. Makes more sense now she said she owned a flat and rented it out. But it bugged me she made out she was busy all day but didn't work 🤔
I remember one post at Christmas where she showed all the presents her husband bought her and it was ludicrous. Nearly close to £1000+ of presents. Like a spoilt child. I used to just wonder why she couldn't work for a living.

In recent stories she has done she said she had a housing association tenant living in her house who she had to go through legal channels to get rid of as they refused to leave, I can’t remember if she said she wasn’t getting paid full rent for a while, I doubt she would’ve been getting that much money if it was a HA tenant living there, but this person obviously caused a lot of damage whilst they were there as she said she was having to gut everything hence the new bathroom, new kitchen and having to rip the carpet up in the living room! I know she’s working part time now, but I think she must have had some other source of money coming from somewhere whilst she was still married