Samanthajpearson (previously theslimmingmama)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for a few years on Insta and I know she lost her mum..... maybe she has some inheritance they live on ? I actually think she's really lovely.....

Reactions: 1
I am sure she mentioned when fopperfibberneverreallylost3stone took "redundancy" from SW that she also took redundancy at the end of her mat leave. She also made a comment about making some sensible decisions when she was young...suspect that she has investments properties

He's a Business development manager for a pub type company. Ain't hard when you have LinkedIn.. Public Profile, public life...

Looks like the insta curse has hit her marriage also, her husband posted last night about dating a policewoman or Sam has gone back to work, but I doubt it.

I do like her and her content and she seems to like a fantastic Mum always putting her little boy first.

Reactions: 2
Looks like the insta curse has hit her marriage also, her husband posted last night about dating a policewoman or Sam has gone back to work, but I doubt it.

I do like her and her content and she seems to like a fantastic Mum always putting her little boy first.

What’s his Instagram? Has he changed it from the slimming papa?

What a pointless post - looks like he's on the rebound and it's intended to make her jel.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't look like her skinny hand, or its a bad angle. Though hasn't she been spending a lot of time with another man too....

Bit of a dick move posting that...like what was the point of the post? Purely to tell everyone hes dating a police officer and to make her jealous. I'm not about playing games like that when kids are involved...nasty.

Reactions: 2
Keep it classy Sam. Dont stop to his level. He knows her followers would figure it out.

Reactions: 3
I like her, although I think she has a lot of issues with her weight, she goes from being overly obsessive and controlled to then suddenly gaining a lot of weight quickly, like with a lot of the big slimming world accounts the main problem is not dealt with so the weight problem will always be there!!!

Her and her husband had issues awhile ago and he did a post saying how he thought he had lost her any everything then they were back together. Never really liked him he used to be bald then next thing it looked like he was wearing a wig or a very dodge hair transplant.

She seems really nice and a great mum.

Reactions: 3
Yes he did go away with them. I think it was his family they went to see?
Maybe that’s why she flew back earlier? Maybe she found out about the mystery policewoman.

As for the weight, she put the weight back on when her mum died, which under the circumstances I don’t blame her

Maybe that’s why she flew back earlier? Maybe she found out about the mystery policewoman.

As for the weight, she put the weight back on when her mum died, which under the circumstances I don’t blame her
I followed her for a few years and her mum died awhile ago, it's a very recent thing putting the weight back on and losing it again!! Shes a bit like jsg because it was quite obvious she wasnt following SW to the book but didn't open up about her weight gain until she had lost quite a lot again but continued to only post the healthy stuff!!

Maybe if it was her decision then we shouldn’t laugh at his hair 😆 but still knobby to be bragging about a rebound relationship after 8 weeks.