Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks unrecognisable. I watched her birth story video earlier and then the most current haul one and the difference is remarkable. If only she recognised her beauty instead of blotting it all away with a needle. It's so tragic.

Reactions: 10
her face looked so bloated and painful in that video.. and she seemed to be slurring ? recent filler. She doesn't look well. Hope she's ok.

Reactions: 3
This favourites video is so embarrassing, she is talking so superficially. I did not expect Sammi to revert back to adolescence when finally being single again! I may have to unsubscribe after like 10 years!

I'm actually wondering if she's filmed this video drunk, there's a hint of an American inflection in the way she's speaking and she's just all over the place!

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to think that she is a very different person that she portrays herself to be in camera. The fact that she has gotten work done on her face during a pandemic, while having a child at home (IF she has Indie with her) is just a big NO NO to me.

Reactions: 2
idk guys, her face doesn’t look THAT bad, let’s not exaggerate. everybody is just assuming things now. she does look different now than in her birth video, but it’s been years. peoples faces change.

Reactions: 3
Her face/lips look wonky and often quite bloated. Things don’t “change” like that without some extra help though.

Reactions: 15
idk guys, her face doesn’t look THAT bad, let’s not exaggerate. everybody is just assuming things now. she does look different now than in her birth video, but it’s been years. peoples faces change.
What do you mean? She's vlogged herself getting filler. It's not speculation, it's fact. She's been getting fillers for the past 18 months or so.

And like anyone with temporary fillers, her looks change. It'll look off at times (usually right after fresh injections) and not so bad at others.

Reactions: 12
People can exaggerate when it comes to YouTubers/Influencers looks, but with Sammi it’s actually justified, she legit messed with her face to the point where she just fucked up her natural good looks, and looking back on old videos it’s sad to see because she had no reason to do so... remember she did that video from the plastic surgeon about having these procedures to achieve the perfect symmetrical face or whatever?

Also, people’s faces don’t just “change”, lmao. Like yeah you can gain or lose weight or age or change your eyebrows or look kinda different over the years but your actual face doesn’t change lol.

Reactions: 14
I think the most striking example of how much she's had done to her face is this TikTok she posted earlier.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I know she got work done in the past, I’m talking about now though. are we sure that tiktok doesn’t have one of those filters that make you have Kylie Jenner lips?

she used to have such beautiful bone structure and cheekbones. I will never understand the point of filler/ ballooning your face out.

Reactions: 14
I still think she looks great. She also seems to be finding her feet a bit more again. I have followed Sammi for ages and ages now so I do kind of feel like I’ve grown up with her. But yeah, to me she seems a lot happier than she has in a while. I felt like a lot of her videos in the last few months have been so hallow but her latest video was a a nice watch. Just my opinion 😂

Reactions: 5
she used to have such beautiful bone structure and cheekbones. I will never understand the point of filler/ ballooning your face out.
that insta post of her advertising that perfume ... she looked awful imo. she would look a lot better without all these fillers etc, it is sad to see (especially so young! - not that I ever think anyone should have them) but that she needs them

Some people like the filler look I guess. What's confusing to me though is how uneven the top lip is? I know some people like the unnaturally blown up lips etc, but hers are actually wonky. It looks wrong, but whenever she's had filler it's been lopsided like that, so I guess it's the look she's going for? Or it looks different to her/in real life? I've just not seen that before.

It’s the fact that the amount of filler she’s had creates these fake dimples/dents in an awkward place near her mouth/cheek and the lips are definitely lopsided. She’s gone too far imo.

I know she got work done in the past, I’m talking about now though. are we sure that tiktok doesn’t have one of those filters that make you have Kylie Jenner lips?
It's even in her YouTube videos though, where there's no filters.

Her face looked blocky two weeks ago:

But was more normal in yesterday's video:

Fillers settle and fluctuate so it's not surprising that some people don't realise how her looks change.

Reactions: 1
Some people like the filler look I guess. What's confusing to me though is how uneven the top lip is? I know some people like the unnaturally blown up lips etc, but hers are actually wonky. It looks wrong, but whenever she's had filler it's been lopsided like that, so I guess it's the look she's going for? Or it looks different to her/in real life? I've just not seen that before.
The thought that "the filler look" is even a thing fills me with sadness. Im sorry, no offence to anyone who subscribes to this but just... 😥

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.