Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry still early for me! This confused me a bit, Jason's sister tasha or Sammies friend Tasha?
Yeah sorry her friend Tasha.
I'd die laughing if was Jason's sister, everyone on GG said they looked alike when Sammi had her hair like his sisters.
His sister seems pretty happy with her man and her lil baby, so cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
those two are probably such toxic men. I wouldn’t trust any of the men coming from that family.

She went out one evening a month or two ago with someone whose Instagram is something like @corporatestylestory and it looked kinda date-ish, who knows though! I remember a caption like "plenty more to come ❤" or something like that!! I don't want to speculate too much - I do wonder if she would publicise a relationship again after two messy attempts!

Reactions: 7
hi i’m new on this thread!! i haven’t watched sammi since she got w jason because i couldn’t stand him, i know they’re divorced now but do we know what happened with him?

Reactions: 1
6E4A0EA5-C49E-43DC-8A7B-EA755951598E.png

what is this outfit? Who would go outside like this? Also only 237 likes? Yikes

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I would like to be supportive but given that this woman has been having an identity crisis for the last decade, its hard to interpret coming out... again... as anything other than another provocative post-jason thing to do that doesnt actually correspond to anything of substance behind the scenes. Like she could just as well tell me she's studying the Torah or is now vegan. None of it means anything. She needs off the internet so badly.

Reactions: 25
There's just something that tells me that deep down she's really unhappy, behind all the tick tocs, wigs, wine and homeware. It's a sadness she's not hiding very well. If I can see it, others must too.

Reactions: 28
I didn't know she split with Jason, it's only because I browsed in this thread. But it's no surprise at all.

Reactions: 3
Do any of you follow StyleSuzi? Anyway, she went through a divorce a few years ago, and had a young child, so a very similar situation to Sammi, and she stepped away from social media and didn’t ‘announce’ the divorce until she was back and had time to adjust to life as a single mum. I feel like doing something like that would be so beneficial to Sammi. I feel like she’s a little bit lost with her channel, with her content, and I get the feel she doesn’t know who she really is. I don’t know, I get the vibe that she’s not 100% at the moment, and that’s understandable

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Do any of you follow StyleSuzi? Anyway, she went through a divorce a few years ago, and had a young child, so a very similar situation to Sammi, and she stepped away from social media and didn’t ‘announce’ the divorce until she was back and had time to adjust to life as a single mum. I feel like doing something like that would be so beneficial to Sammi. I feel like she’s a little bit lost with her channel, with her content, and I get the feel she doesn’t know who she really is. I don’t know, I get the vibe that she’s not 100% at the moment, and that’s understandable
i used to love Suzie! Can’t believe her husband cheated on her!!

she handled the split and divorce ina respectful and classy way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i used to love Suzie! Can’t believe her husband cheated on her!!

she handled the split and divorce ina respectful and classy way.
I love her! I think she’s great. And yes I totally agree, I think she handled it perfectly. I think being on social media at at time like tht can be so dangerous especially with a child involved. I know everyone handles these things differently, but I honestly think stepping away from social media during break ups is always a good thing

I love Suzi, she was so graceful about the whole situation and clearly thought about her son first and foremost. Tbh I don’t think Sam is mature in any way. I like her but it seems like she has the mental age of a 21 year old still.

I love Suzi, she was so graceful about the whole situation and clearly thought about her son first and foremost. Tbh I don’t think Sam is mature in any way. I like her but it seems like she has the mental age of a 21 year old still.
21... you’re being generous. At 21 I had graduated from my first degree, moved abroad on my own—I was far more mature than she is now at 30. No, she acts like a proper teenager. I’d say 16 or so... With her tiktoks she’d fit right in with the high schoolers.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.