Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
21... you’re being generous. At 21 I had graduated from my first degree, moved abroad on my own—I was far more mature than she is now at 30. No, she acts like a proper teenager. I’d say 16 or so... With her tiktoks she’d fit right in with the high schoolers.
yeh I was about to say this, even jsuta cursory glance at her instagram just looks like a high schooler, which I think is so strange as most people mature a lot when they have children, especially when relatively young

Reactions: 7
She needs to dissolve all the fillers in her face, its just a mess. The lips are uneven and the jaw and cheeks look it too. So sad because she was never unattractive. And I can still see the outline of her mole which she has "removed" years ago

Reactions: 13
She needs to dissolve all the fillers in her face, its just a mess. The lips are uneven and the jaw and cheeks look it too. So sad because she was never unattractive. And I can still see the outline of her mole which she has "removed" years ago
where was the mole, or where is the mark of it?

Do any of you follow StyleSuzi? Anyway, she went through a divorce a few years ago, and had a young child, so a very similar situation to Sammi, and she stepped away from social media and didn’t ‘announce’ the divorce until she was back and had time to adjust to life as a single mum. I feel like doing something like that would be so beneficial to Sammi. I feel like she’s a little bit lost with her channel, with her content, and I get the feel she doesn’t know who she really is. I don’t know, I get the vibe that she’s not 100% at the moment, and that’s understandable
Agreed about Suzi and Bubsbeauty too - she still speaks about the kids “Dad” respectfully and handled herself with grace.

where was the mole, or where is the mark of it?
On her forehead.

Agreed about Suzi and Bubsbeauty too - she still speaks about the kids “Dad” respectfully and handled herself with grace.

On her forehead.
Style suzi definitely yes . Since she got her divorce ,the way she handled herself with class made me like her and respect her more .but can’t say much about bubzbeauty and her passive aggressive ways You should read about her on other gossip sites ... she is soo cringe

Reactions: 1
anyone know has Jason since got a job? or does he still receive income from sammi? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anyone know has Jason since got a job? or does he still receive income from sammi? 🙃
I think someone posted a while back that he now works as a photographer for a media company.

Imagine how much a kick in the teeth it must have been for Sammi who supported his unemployed backside for years only for him to finally get a job as soon as they broke up.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think someone posted a while back that he now works as a photographer for a media company.

Imagine how much a kick in the teeth it must have been for Sammi who supported his unemployed backside for years only for him to finally get a job as soon as they broke up.
I'd be so pissed.

And seeing as they were married/had a child, does Sammi have to pay some kind of maintenance as the main earner?

Their divorce doesn't seem nasty and Jason seems like the kind of person to take what he can while in a situation (relationship), only to be completely self sufficient and dependent once out of it. So I doubt he'll maliciously try to get anything out of her. But if anyone knows more about family law etc please do enlighten me/us.

I also wonder if she pays him dividends for his shares in her company.

Reactions: 6
I'd be so pissed.

And seeing as they were married/had a child, does Sammi have to pay some kind of maintenance as the main earner?

Their divorce doesn't seem nasty and Jason seems like the kind of person to take what he can while in a situation (relationship), only to be completely self sufficient and dependent once out of it. So I doubt he'll maliciously try to get anything out of her. But if anyone knows more about family law etc please do enlighten me/us.

I also wonder if she pays him dividends for his shares in her company.
He doesn’t have a choice! He had to get a job lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ricky was the same, how is it that she always ends up with men that don't work and leech off her income. it's like she goes out of her way to find them lol

She just lets everyone stomp on her. The fact that she even handed shares of her own company to this wasteman...:rolleyes: No way she actually came up with this idea on her own--he probably suggested it to her and she went along like the good doormat that she is. It's no wonder her relationships always go south. They don't respect her.

Reactions: 7
She just lets everyone stomp on her. The fact that she even handed shares of her own company to this wasteman...:rolleyes: No way she actually came up with this idea on her own--he probably suggested it to her and she went along like the good doormat that she is. It's no wonder her relationships always go south. They don't respect her.
Probably did it because of taxes :)

Reactions: 2
i feel bad for her, she clearly has very low self esteem

I thought her new video was quite nice. That’s the sort of content of hers I used to enjoy. I kind of lost interest when she did more lookbooks and stuff cos you didn’t really get any of her personality. As much as I don’t agree with hauls so much these days, it was a good video from her

Ricky was the same, how is it that she always ends up with men that don't work and leech off her income. it's like she goes out of her way to find them lol
I get the impression she probably leans quite heavily on the "cool girl" thing early on in relationships and it sets a weird precedent of her feeling like she needs to be chill about everything all the time. She clearly has low self esteem, so maybe part of her feels that providing financially for her partner is a big part of her worth as a wife/girlfriend? :(

Reactions: 13
She sounds so thick in her recent videos
The spirituality one especially
She never says anything with conviction, she’s so wishy washy.

Reactions: 10
Not all have this experience but growing up with no father and seeing her mum do it all herself and bad men come and go, its bound to leave an impression on her

I wonder if her mum is one of the many she's cut cords with

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Not all have this experience but growing up with no father and seeing her mum do it all herself and bad men come and go, its bound to leave an impression on her

I wonder if her mum is one of the many she's cut cords with
I find it funny how many influencers choose to broadcast their lives, yet somehow have really bad self esteem, I would think people with bad self esteem would be hesitant to just point a camera and broadcast themselves

Reactions: 5
In her mugler story she legit looks like she can't move her top lip because it has so much filler in it. 😐

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 10.50.36 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.