Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, but none has come up about all the others
Ah okay ! Maybe that’s who he was referring too? Why anyone would wanna go and see him is baffling . He’s a strange geezer . Malin is strange as well , she blocked me when I asked about her dog that’s disappeared from her content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Samantha has been suspiciously quiet, hope he’s finally been put down

Reactions: 2
According to the gospel that is TikTok, he was arrested a few days ago, did a live with the phone in his pocket and it sounded heated, apparently. No sign since 😳

Reactions: 1
Phew! He’s alive, and there’s a video coming alllllll about it. Corruption and lies. Sounds kinda familiar that doesn’t it 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now apparently he has bank role and supervised a school being renovated and he is also opening the school. I wonder who is going to teach the children and do the interviews surely not Sam the only university he’s been to is the university of crime also no one can convince me, he’s done all this out the goodness of his heart some kind of hidden agenda

Reactions: 6
I wonder if he knew his Dad? He’s obviously drawn to Sierra Leone, maybe he’s trying to connect to his roots. If he is genuinely making a difference then that’s great. The whole diamond thing is a bit weird though

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he knew his Dad? He’s obviously drawn to Sierra Leone, maybe he’s trying to connect to his roots. If he is genuinely making a difference then that’s great. The whole diamond thing is a bit weird though
The thing is with Sam he’s not transparent enough to let everyone see the process alls he put out his short clips so it leads to asking more questions than getting answers

Reactions: 2
Now apparently he has bank role and supervised a school being renovated and he is also opening the school. I wonder who is going to teach the children and do the interviews surely not Sam the only university he’s been to is the university of crime also no one can convince me, he’s done all this out the goodness of his heart some kind of hidden agenda
He’s like Jay from the inbetweeners. He talks so much tit. I’m from Liverpool and how he speaks knocks me sick, I can imagine that he spit when he talks.

I’ve said it before but I can’t stop laughing at the comment of the girl who slept with him and said he was the worst she’d been with. He left his tshirt on and was a quick pump. Then there was drama when his other side pieces came on to defend him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is with Sam he’s not transparent enough to let everyone see the process alls he put out his short clips so it leads to asking more questions than getting answers
His Grandad is from Sierra Leone. That's why he originally went over there

"Alright mate, I'm doing a TikTok live at 3.30am. Can you hop on the roof so I can jump up and act hard? Sound."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds like he’s found out where the fellas are who stole his money. Obviously not going to be a pretty sight if he’s posting it on telegram

Has anyone watched the video? I daren’t 😭
It wasn't really graphic, filmed from quite a distance in the dark, looks like hes repeatedly stabbed him so now the police will be after him for that too and if he gets extradited there's capital punishment in Liberia, only recently the death penalty got abolished. He's bleeping thick doing that and putting it out there, he's literally given the police the evidence. Utter imbecile. Prison is calling him and this time it'll be a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.