Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam is currently tackling every crisis within the Uk, with his dedicated team of secret undercover militant cyber hackers.

He has also been sliding his charm into everyone’s Dms and has since thrown a complete wobbly at this information having been revealed on a gossip forum.

His Instagram account has been temporarily suspended, but Mark Zuckerberg, Sams good friend, is currently on the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Most alcohol abusers or drug addicts have deep routed issues that they find hard to deal with so turn to alcohol and drugs to block it out. I used to laugh at people like that on the floor but as Iv grown up Iv realised it’s actually really sad and they need help. Some people never get over stuff that has happened in their lives.
He should know better as a grown man.
to stand there laughing at him makes him look like a bigger twit than he already is. But it is what it is and he’ll not change 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
You would think with all the mental gymnastics this man does on a daily basis he would be in the Olympics.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He proper reminds me of jay off the inbetweeners. Never heard someone chat so much tit in my life 😂. Doesn’t he have any embarrassment when none of his threats ever amount to anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mark Zuckerberg has personally told him he can post whatever he wants too. I look forward to his 7 o’clock big reveal 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ermmmmm not sure how ok it is to film a random stranger passed out on the street. Maybe I’m being unreasonable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t checked in on him in a while. Why is his account private now???

Reactions: 1