Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kady visiting him in prison is so weird 🤯
Maybe she did and then his Alarm clock went off 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
---
This lad is proper and tells the truth he’s one of the lads from anfiled
But everyone in the comments refused to believe anything what he says the common section is wild. Everyone is just so taken in by Sam apparently he’s jealous of him 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The first thread was hilarious. Girls came on to defend him and then argue between themselves who he was with. Then someone came on and said he was the worst person in bed ever and that he kept his top on the whole time. I’m going to have to read it back when I have a training day in work next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The first thread was hilarious. Girls came on to defend him and then argue between themselves who he was with. Then someone came on and said he was the worst person in bed ever and that he kept his top on the whole time. I’m going to have to read it back when I have a training day in work next week 😂
I’ve said this before on here the only time I ever heard of Sam Walker was on Facebook about four or five years ago maybe six years ago now now I’ve grew up in Liverpool my whole life I know quite a lot of people I would’ve come across him before Facebook
It makes me laugh when people go on like he’s some big gangster He’s not even in league one I could name loads of people who have heavy influence in the city and Sam doesn’t come close. He’s a bleeping knobhead narcissist with a Messiah complex he will probably end up getting slotted in Africa 🤣
---
He’s nothing compared to C family in Huyton

Reactions: 6
The longer hes in africa the more chance he has of ending up dead. Clearly. I feel like its a matter of when not if.

Reactions: 2
The longer hes in africa the more chance he has of ending up dead. Clearly. I feel like its a matter of when not if.
The fact he has a son that he basically hasn’t seen because he’s constantly in jail but has decided being in Africa showing off on TikTok is more important 🥴

Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely dumbfounded. How everyone is so taken in by him on every clip there’s loads of comments like why can’t people see through him

Reactions: 1
I’ve said this before on here the only time I ever heard of Sam Walker was on Facebook about four or five years ago maybe six years ago now now I’ve grew up in Liverpool my whole life I know quite a lot of people I would’ve come across him before Facebook
It makes me laugh when people go on like he’s some big gangster He’s not even in league one I could name loads of people who have heavy influence in the city and Sam doesn’t come close. He’s a bleeping knobhead narcissist with a Messiah complex he will probably end up getting slotted in Africa 🤣
---
He’s nothing compared to C family in Huyton
Who are they ?

I can defo see malin visiting him , she’s toxic and would do it for a bit of space on the daily Mail side bar of shame . Hannah Elizabeth probably would as she’s anyones . Kady , not sure but if she did it was on the sly

I can defo see malin visiting him , she’s toxic and would do it for a bit of space on the daily Mail side bar of shame . Hannah Elizabeth probably would as she’s anyones . Kady , not sure but if she did it was on the sly
I just think he’s talking shite he said that they were doing it for headlines but no tabloid newspaper has ever printed anything about it I’ve done a quick google search and nothing come up