Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn't really graphic, filmed from quite a distance in the dark, looks like hes repeatedly stabbed him so now the police will be after him for that too and if he gets extradited there's capital punishment in Liberia, only recently the death penalty got abolished. He's bleeping thick doing that and putting it out there, he's literally given the police the evidence. Utter imbecile. Prison is calling him and this time it'll be a long time.
Stabbed?! So he's killed him and posted it online?! I don't care that he tried to con some money that's too far. The man was probably pretty desperate to be conning like that in the first place, as Sam constantly reminds us it's a 3rd world country. Go get the money back, yeah, but stabbing?!

Reactions: 5
It wasn't really graphic, filmed from quite a distance in the dark, looks like hes repeatedly stabbed him so now the police will be after him for that too and if he gets extradited there's capital punishment in Liberia, only recently the death penalty got abolished. He's bleeping thick doing that and putting it out there, he's literally given the police the evidence. Utter imbecile. Prison is calling him and this time it'll be a long time.
How can someone just casually take a life and post it online. Baffles me. Especially as it’s not even like he’s a hardened criminal who commits serious crime. He’s a drug dealer (I know that’s still bad) who isnt very good at it, because he always gets caught and has spent most of his adult life in prison.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ that’s horrendous!
---
Is the man dead? I actually feel sick
---
The amount of women in his comments telling him well done and all kinds! Are they bleeping stupid? I expect it from the wannabe gangster fellas, but women 😱🤯

Last edited:
The most disgusting thing about it is he’s probably only done it to get the video and post it for the controversy.
it’s a third world country people are desperate for money and will do anything, the thick bleep should have been mindful of that. I hope he’s tortured to death he is a piece of tit. None of this ‘charity’ is out of the goodness of his heart, it’s only to serve his god complex and thirst for attention. Deserve a slow painful death he is a stain on society and should be ashamed of himself, his grandad will probably be turning his grave.

Reactions: 5
It’s disturbing, everybody should email/tweet the British embassy in Sierra Leone and report this to the police and NCA this man needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 3
Nicked or bumped off, what do we reckon ?
hopefully bumped off but he will probably emerge in a few days with a video shouting about the corrupt police and charities trying to stop him from changing the world one bridge at a time

Reactions: 4
hopefully bumped off but he will probably emerge in a few days with a video shouting about the corrupt police and charities trying to stop him from changing the world one bridge at a time
It's a hard one to call. He doesn't know who he's messing with out there it's not familiar ground. Plastering it all over every social media channel possible he was crying out to get thrown in a prison in Africa, probably thinks it'll make him look hard but guaranteed African prisons are nothing like the holiday camps in the UK!

He's a head, possibly the biggest head to come from Liverpool. Q

It's a hard one to call. He doesn't know who he's messing with out there it's not familiar ground. Plastering it all over every social media channel possible he was crying out to get thrown in a prison in Africa, probably thinks it'll make him look hard but guaranteed African prisons are nothing like the holiday camps in the UK!

He's a head, possibly the biggest head to come from Liverpool. Q
definitely the biggest head to come from Liverpool.

I hope he rots away in the most disgusting African jail for the rest of his miserable life

definitely the biggest head to come from Liverpool.

I hope he rots away in the most disgusting African jail for the rest of his miserable life
The police and government out there are already after him because of his messiah work so he's given them the rope to hang himself with . All the gimps in his comments saying they won't care in Africa are just thick little arse lickers cos they want to be mates with the blert they haven't got a braincell between them.

The radio silence either mean he's dead, jailed or he's doing it to build the suspence (although I don't think he's capable or that kind of thinking nor can he keep his mouth shut).

The police and government out there are already after him because of his messiah work so he's given them the rope to hang himself with . All the gimps in his comments saying they won't care in Africa are just thick little arse lickers cos they want to be mates with the blert they haven't got a braincell between them.

The radio silence either mean he's dead, jailed or he's doing it to build the suspence (although I don't think he's capable or that kind of thinking nor can he keep his mouth shut).
His comments section is made up of rednecks who don’t leave their council estate.

I think he’s doing it to build suspense because his bios changed and his followings gone up.

Must be killing him not to post but if it means he can create abit of controversy he will do it. He’s one calculated weird head needs a job in PR

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.