Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liam ditchy

@liam ditchy has the real Liam ditchy come on tattle for a gossip? 😂

Someone tell me how to use it please 😂🤦🏻 I haven’t a clue but I’ve heard it’s all happining over hear 💯😂 hope everyone’s okay, I’m done with the other feller now I’ve no more to say I’ve just said what Liverpool knows, I’m back to getting ex cons in work and doing what I was doing before I got click baited and sucked into Instagram I’m a fully grown man work everyday and have a life I’ve got more things to do that sit on Instagram all day like some people I work for a living and now just tryna make a difference and let people learn from my mistakes instead of there own, I’ve come away from it now as it’s just being made into a social media thing and it’s half embarrassing but at the same time everything I said the city already know that was just for people who arnt from the city to hear, but it’s nothing but childish and I’m going back to actual life 💯💙 thanks for the support though everyone who my insta is @liam_ditchy_2021 and if anyone can show me how to use this id appreciate that 👊🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Sam is currently tackling every crisis within the Uk, with his dedicated team of secret undercover militant cyber hackers.

He has also been sliding his charm into everyone’s Dms and has since thrown a complete wobbly at this information having been revealed on a gossip forum.

His Instagram account has been temporarily suspended, but Mark Zuckerberg, Sams good friend, is currently on the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Caw1982

VIP Member
The saddo was convicted of petty crimes, including stealing a windscreen. Hardly like breaking into the Bank of England.

He is hardly a career criminal himself but he certainly likes to act like one. Imagine trying to gatekeep rapping and promoting criminal activities. This cunt never fails to show himself up.
He could do his in the style of Stan, except he's not writing to Slim, he's writing to the Liverpool Ecco 🤣🤣🤣

He could do his in the style of Stan, except he's not writing to Slim, he's writing to the Liverpool Ecco 🤣🤣🤣
Dear Editor, I wrote to you but you Still ain't calling
I left my prison address, number, block and cell at the bottom
I sent to letters when I nicked a couple of chocolate bars back in autumn 🍂

I could go on but watching The Hunger Games

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fuck me, he’s just one strange character isn’t he. Honestly I don’t know any men who are “doing well” that behave like this. He’s got no class n is just a bad tramp. Who’s genuinely impressed by you driving about in ya Mates RR? No one! They’re a fucking bag of shit that break down constantly 🤦🏽‍♀️ And it ain’t even yours you tool! The shit he thinks is impressive is embarrassing, show us ya gaff Sam! Show us your mortgage and investment statements and how much tax you pay on your 200k a year job 😂. My 17 yr old wouldn’t even find this twat inspiring. “Whilst they’re hating WE keep winning” winning at what!? Driving about all day in ya mates car doing fuck all constantly looking over ya shoulder? Shall we all have a bet, he’ll be back in jail by Christmas. Also what annoys me, he thinks his opinionated videos are edgy, they’re not, just massively misinformed whilst hanging off the back of the latest celeb scandal. He reeks of desperation and creed. Sooner he’s back in HMP the better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

xxoo1993

He said he wasn't ready for a girlfriend and would only break a girls heart 😆 It was very considerate of him actually since his been known in the past to break girl car windows and treated to ruin their new guys football careers .
I know of 3 girlfriends he’s had in the past and he’s badly assaulted all of them one of them got him done for it he got 6 months in jail. How that never got reported by the echo il never know. Nothing but a low life woman beating scumbag this man.

• Wow
  • Angry

fearns

I feel a cuunnttttt for him who the fuck shows how much they have paid for something on social media 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ What the actual fuck is this fucktard honestly can’t deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Iv cried laughing at these stories he’s a show doing that!! Nooooo please some 1 who sees him tomorrow squirt tomato sauce or something at his clothes the embarrassing cunt !!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I've thought of a tattle friendly thread title suggestion.

Sam Walker #3

He'll give you an inch and tell you it's a mile. 🥀✏

• Haha
  • Heart

*tongue-pop*

So did anyone actually get a visit?

Must admit that freaked me right out when I was reading it all kicking off with him saying he was coming to your doors at 4am in ballys. Only because I've been in a DV relationship and when I ended it I'd sleep with a knife under my bed. I say sleep - I was petrified for a long time.

He's utterly disgusting for saying those things and now to see he is saying he will go after a woman and kids - that knocks me pure sick the horrible horrible bastard. To think this thread was practically a rave thread for a bit!

Well you big nasty bully - you really showed your true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF am I witnessing? He’s gone to a bank to draw out 25k, supposedly from his account but there’s no proof of that. Then keeps on repeating this isn’t to brag but is to wind up “the haters” but it don’t really have the same impact when you keep saying I’m only doing it wind up the haters. Like just fucking do you, why’s he always gotta “prove” ppl wrong. Ppl who have shit don’t have to keep showing it. Also he expects us to believe that he’s spent 17 yrs in jail, has 0 qualifications but within months he has access to at least 40k (with teeth) legitimately! AND if he did have 40k so called legitimately, why’s he not got more shit!! A fucking Vivian Westwood tk max top, some picolino’s prawn toast n some shady teeth to show for his “throw away” 40k? He literally doesn’t own fuck all! No house, no car, no investments, no savings, just a load of cash slipping through his fingers like water. The only ppl who would be jealous/hate are other ppl who have fuck all!! He’s literally showing off to 17yr olds n ex cons (who are actually earning a legit wage!). Where’s his job? Where’s his work?….oh the business meetings every day?….is that code for tax dodging grifter? Honestly I’m fucking baffled that he thinks he’s winning at anything! You know what will impress me and prove once n for all that he’s LEGIT and that money ain’t just Been laundered threw his account by another dodgy fuck, a fucking tax self assessment! driving up n down the M6 all day n night in your mates car is not a legit job!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pommynoir

VIP Member
Sam really reminds me of this guy that I used to know.

My friend met him in Marbella, he said he was from Liverpool and was a drug dealer, they started seeing eachother and he’d come “down south” to meet with his mates. We’d all go out, he’d be splashing all his “drug money” on tables and shit. One time we were all out and him and my friend was in the toilet and he had his driving license out, it wasn’t the same name he’d told her. We looked him up and he was a plumber and Sunday league player also from down south. Married with two kids 🤣. Everything was fake including his scouse accent. I’m a massive liverpool fan, and we had had conversations about being at the game the previous week he said he recognised me from being at the football 🥴🥴 HE WAS A CHELSEA FAN, probably never even been to liverpool let alone Anfield. I remember asking one of his mates how they met because his mate was from Bristol and he said that they’d met in prison years before HE HAD NEVER BEEN TO PRISON.

every time I watch Sams videos that lad comes into my head, absolute spoofers the two of them 🥴🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Can we have a title for the next thread featuring SAM WALKER'S TEENY TINY COCK, in capital letters, so it jumps out on Google search? Oh the shame! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BigMavis

VIP Member
Seriously, this lad couldn't cope with the outside world, he's the very definition of institunalised. He's been begging to be lifted for months now and taunting the police via his socials. Sad and pathetic but mostly it reflects badly on prison reform. He's not a criminal mastermind or gangster just an asbo wielding over grown 10 year old boy. If he got a box in the jaw it would put manners on him, but my guess is he'll hold court with a lot of young males who will hang on his every word. Quite ridiculous 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18

gossip29

VIP Member
He proper reminds me of jay off the inbetweeners. Never heard someone chat so much shit in my life 😂. Doesn’t he have any embarrassment when none of his threats ever amount to anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

scottishessence

Did he turn up in one of his gold blag versace tshirts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😅😅😅 It was a givenchy one and when I searched online for it I couldn’t find it on any website. I worked in selfridges when I was in uni in London so I like to think I know my designer clothes and was suspicious when I saw it. He just smelt like cigarettes and bad breath and left his clothes on during sex just pulled his pants down it was all really strange. Sweating isn’t even the word to describe him I cannae explain the red face puffing and sweatiness even though it lasted 2minutes max! Pulled me in for a cuddle afterwae all wet an I was just like aye I need a wee and got straight up lolol!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Seriously, this lad couldn't cope with the outside world, he's the very definition of institunalised. He's been begging to be lifted for months now and taunting the police via his socials. Sad and pathetic but mostly it reflects badly on prison reform. He's not a criminal mastermind or gangster just an asbo wielding over grown 10 year old boy. If he got a box in the jaw it would put manners on him, but my guess is he'll hold court with a lot of young males who will hang on his every word. Quite ridiculous 🙄
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Quelle surprise, the moron is back inside 🤣🤣. This sums him up perfectly. The thing is with Sam is because he’s institutionalised then this is all he aspires to be. The man is nearly 40 with literally nothing to show for his life! Like this is all he wants, he doesn’t want to be a successful self made man with a wife, children, comfortable lifestyle, big beautiful paid for house and money in the bank. The life he’s aspires to is driving about in his mates car doing dodgy deals waiting for the front door of his half way house to come off before getting dragged back to jail! As long as he shows a high end vehicle and some tacky threads on Instagram then he’s made it, he’s winning 😩. The man is a loser! What did he think was going to happen showing himself driving and flashing fake cash about whilst not working! Of course he was going back to jail! I’m embarrassed for him to be honest, embarrassing that he’s back in jail and embarrassing that he thinks it makes him look like he’s smashing life 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

xxoo1993

Been feeding children in an African slum
But it’s all for attention I’m really just a bum
You might see me driving round in my mates flash cars
I’ve done loads of jail time so I’m allowed to spit bars
But it’s all only been for petty crimes
Can’t be talking about robbing windscreens in my rhymes
All you h8az I’ve got your IP an il put you through hell
Lol jk I can’t do fuck all cause I’m back in a cell

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
I’m in an absolute state of shock that Sam Walker has one admirer let alone 28839292. Right ugly little blurt he is. Sort your fukin heads out girls ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MerylStreep

Ah he’s back “active” again 😂😂. I have never seen a grown man so mentally stunted in life! He talks like he’s 16 yrs old! Banging on about guys being jealous of their girls following him, that’s because these lads are 17-18 yrs old! My man couldn’t give a fuck who I follow cos he’s a grown ass man who earns 6 figures, owns his own business, houses, and has real shit going on! Sam is fucking delusional, he reminds me of a male Sallie Axl. This diamond business for instance, he just needs someone legit to put the cash in so the police can’t take it, who the fuck would give him a penny knowing he’s nothing but a drug dealer who constantly gets caught. Who the fuck are these lads in his question box asking him how to be successful, he’s spent 18 yrs in jail, no home, no cash, no business, no job, no family! And this diamond business is fucking hilarious! I’d love to see his business plan because unless you have millions to spend and are already known in the diamond world then your not getting a look in! He will come out, deal n get caught for petty crimes again, it’s all he knows! Also made me laugh how much of a sexist pig he is, “girls drop your businesses and I’ll promote them, which shall I do? OF? Hair? Or nails?” Like that’s all women are good for 😂😂. Like something my 12yr old son would say if you asked him some women’s jobs 😫. He’s a fat delusional prick! And don’t get me started on his thought process of how to shag a bird. Apparently he don’t do dates yet I know for a fact he begs it constantly! And any woman who falls for his bullshit deserves all the shit they get from him!

• Heart