Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get a chance to watch this before it was removed? I missed it.
I saw it, he basically said somebody tried to rob him and his posse with a machete, and that they are no longer with us, in other words dead, IDK who killed him, or even if it is true, Sammy does crave attention, so duck knows. .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw it, he basically said somebody tried to rob him and his posse with a machete, and that they are no longer with us, in other words dead, IDK who killed him, or even if it is true, Sammy does crave attention, so duck knows. .
I’m starting to think he is dead ☠

Alive he was saying some half arse dribble about how the president was good over there could tell he had been told to say it

Reactions: 1
He's back with plenty of drivel and some chicken and chips. Apparently they didn't give him water or feed him when he was 🔐

His vitaligo is mad. Ive Never noticed it until now?
It'll get more prominent the longer he spends in the sun. So he best be using spf! Otherwise he really will end up looking like a panda (as he says himself- not taking the piss out of vitiligo)

Reactions: 2
I was watching Sam on live with James English last night I just don’t buy everything he says. I think he’s full of tit. He was talking about how he wants to help the slums but also further his diamond business I just don’t think he is that genuine about the slums He wants to expose these charities by doing that
It would mean go ahead to head with the West African establishment these charities are big organisations and corruption runs deep, I just don’t think he has any chance at all. It’s also a cover for something or he is using the slums for shock value and a platform on social media to further his diamond business I don’t know something just doesn’t add up with the whole thing
He is a waking talking contradiction
He has across between a wannabe gangster with a Messiah complex. I could tell James English wasn’t buying everything as well.
James asked him a good question he said if you’re that intent on going straight why do you have a intent to antagonise the police
Sam answered back with some gibberish. I agree with other posters he is very narcissistic. There’s red flags all over him. He wants to help the slums and portray himself as a humanitarian figure whilst parading his harrods shopping bags and Cartier watches around in his social media 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
He also said he has had taps put into the slums so they have fresh water but we are yet to see any evidence of this 🤣

Last edited:
Samantha is constantly on about corrupt charities (like charities should be the ones improving a specific country and not the government) but has never given any evidence. The people who are eating this up in his comment section really shouldn't be allowed to vote and they probably have the lowest IQ of any member of society.

Reactions: 7
I was watching Sam on live with James English last night I just don’t buy everything he says. I think he’s full of tit. He was talking about how he wants to help the slums but also further his diamond business I just don’t think he is that genuine about the slums He wants to expose these charities by doing that
It would mean go ahead to head with the West African establishment these charities are big organisations and corruption runs deep, I just don’t think he has any chance at all. It’s also a cover for something or he is using the slums for shock value and a platform on social media to further his diamond business I don’t know something just doesn’t add up with the whole thing
He is a waking talking contradiction
He has across between a wannabe gangster with a Messiah complex. I could tell James English wasn’t buying everything as well.
James asked him a good question he said if you’re that intent on going straight why do you have a intent to antagonise the police
Sam answered back with some gibberish. I agree with other posters he is very narcissistic. There’s red flags all over him. He wants to help the slums and portray himself as a humanitarian figure whilst parading his harrods shopping bags and Cartier watches around in his social media 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
He also said he has had taps put into the slums so they have fresh water but we are yet to see any evidence of this 🤣
He wants money and notoriety, the diamonds equals money and the whole ‘slums’ and ‘exposing corrupts charities’ debacle equals attention and click bait which he thinks will get him famous and bring notoriety. It is really that simple. There’s no other purpose behind it the man is a narcissist with a god complex nothing more nothing less.
---

Reactions: 3
Samantha is constantly on about corrupt charities (like charities should be the ones improving a specific country and not the government) but has never given any evidence. The people who are eating this up in his comment section really shouldn't be allowed to vote and they probably have the lowest IQ of any member of society.
I don’t give to charity. Haven’t for about 10 years now. Not a penny. But nor do I believe anything our Sam is doing/ saying. He also isn’t mining for diamonds. In fact… I have no clue what the hell he’s doing out there 🤣🤣🤣

I absolutely hate the Daily Mail and everything it stands for, but I must say seeing them call Sam a mid level drug dealer and him take such umbrage to it has amused me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13