Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll on payday 🤣
As if me dad would ever let me go. I can imagine how his face would be explaining I’d won a raffle some part time, wanna be gangster, was doing on insta because he’s in the African slums changing the world, fresh outta Walton 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sure everyone who’s looking to buy diamonds do so from a scouser via an instagram account 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good God, not only he is claiming he's killed somebody in Sierra Leone but he walked out of a meeting with the President, poor lad has gone full on Walter Mitty. SL's secret Police would beat the tit if not kill him for dissing the President, I think it is fair to say there is no doubt that he has a serious mental illness and "superior" inferior complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good God, not only he is claiming he's killed somebody in Sierra Leone but he walked out of a meeting with the President, poor lad has gone full on Walter Mitty. SL's secret Police would beat the tit if not kill him for dissing the President, I think it is fair to say there is no doubt that he has a serious mental illness and "superior" inferior complex.
Killed someone??? 😳

What a wally he is. 😳

I didn't see anything on his stories saying he killed someone or met the king but I may have missed it.

I find his stories much easier to watch when I pretend he is some 16 year old who leaves his small town, travels for the first time, and experiences new people and cultures. The similarities between Samantha and a 16 year old are eerie- same maturity level, same stupid clout chasing, same life experiences so far (ie- nil), same amount of time spent in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn't see anything on his stories saying he killed someone or met the king but I may have missed it.

I find his stories much easier to watch when I pretend he is some 16 year old who leaves his small town, travels for the first time, and experiences new people and cultures. The similarities between Samantha and a 16 year old are eerie- same maturity level, same stupid clout chasing, same life experiences so far (ie- nil), same amount of time spent in the real world.
To be fair, with all his prison stints he is probably stunted emotionally at 16 years old.

• Haha
Has he just said hes got a legal license to export diamonds and gold from Sierra Leone?

If it's true to walked out on the President while calling him corrupt, then he is a F**** idiot, as he has just found out lool

Apparently his body has been found in a wooded/jungle area , but who knows if it’s true 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1