Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s being absolutely ruined 😂😂😂 I’m here for
It
Funniest part is he’s going on about how liams only using him for followers, he’s had nearly 3000 since yesterday, that’s 3000 people that think Sam walker is a head

Reactions: 7
So did anyone actually get a visit?

Must admit that freaked me right out when I was reading it all kicking off with him saying he was coming to your doors at 4am in ballys. Only because I've been in a DV relationship and when I ended it I'd sleep with a knife under my bed. I say sleep - I was petrified for a long time.

He's utterly disgusting for saying those things and now to see he is saying he will go after a woman and kids - that knocks me pure sick the horrible horrible bastard. To think this thread was practically a rave thread for a bit!

Well you big nasty bully - you really showed your true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So did anyone actually get a visit?

Must admit that freaked me right out when I was reading it all kicking off with him saying he was coming to your doors at 4am in ballys. Only because I've been in a DV relationship and when I ended it I'd sleep with a knife under my bed. I say sleep - I was petrified for a long time.

He's utterly disgusting for saying those things and now to see he is saying he will go after a woman and kids - that knocks me pure sick the horrible horrible bastard. To think this thread was practically a rave thread for a bit!

Well you big nasty bully - you really showed your true colours.
I can see why it would have freaked you out, you're having the craic on an influencer gossip site and end up with PTSD.

Reactions: 5
No visits, what a load of tit 😂😂 but at the time I was crapping myself I have no idea why, I wasn't saying anything offensive but it scared the f out of me that some criminal bloke was 'tracing women' and wanted to show up with his mates in balaclavas in the middle of the night coz they use a website. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Laughable now really. But yeah that was the eye opener that he's a disgusting human, he'd actually attack a woman and her family. Shocked he'd openly admit that. But there you go. It is what it is. And im glad all these people are confirming he's actually just a tit bag idiot who can't afford to pay for window wipers. Wears fake market clothes, doesn't have a home, can't afford anything without his mates oh and he writes to the echo trying to get in the papers... strange behaviour for a gangster 🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at that girls TikTok banter queen. I am speechless I came across it the other day

She’s also a grandma

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just realised that Liam is the one that's mate with Sallie Axl 🤢 dirt bag

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Can someone summarise what on earth is going on? I'm completely lost, is the new gangster a goodie or a baddie?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I can gather, Liam is an ex con but tbf seems to have tried to turn his life around and got and job and tries to help others back into work. Sam apparently made some digs at him and Liam hasn’t taken kindly to it and is going to great lengths to make people see Sam for what he is. He seems pretty sound to me really but maybe that’s just because I can’t stand Sam.

Reactions: 16
A girl has come out of the woodwork Liam has reposted her story and she’s got receipts
I can't see the girls story, or maybe I can, was it the one saying you've got a girlfriend?
I'm trying to understand the boxing video and why it was a big deal.

I can't see the girls story, or maybe I can, was it the one saying you've got a girlfriend?
Yeah she’s the one. I’ve not got a clue I don’t even know if this whole thing is real or if it’s just both of them trying to get more followers because it all seems rather ridiculous. Minus Sam threatening Liams family but that seems to be his default setting when the narrative doesn’t suit him!

Reactions: 4
I’ve got receipts too, and the digits you want Liam lad 🤣

Think it’s because he was boxing like tinkerbelle from Peter Pan

• Haha
Reactions: 11