Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His followers though, all the thirsty witches in the comments knock me sick. Admitting to 'giving the baby tea in asda' just to try and get him to get in their DMs cos baby daddy is non existent! Shut your legs you desperate slappers 🤣
Did someone really say that? You reckon they want him to be there new baby daddy? Great fuckin baby daddy 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
WTF am I witnessing? He’s gone to a bank to draw out 25k, supposedly from his account but there’s no proof of that. Then keeps on repeating this isn’t to brag but is to wind up “the haters” but it don’t really have the same impact when you keep saying I’m only doing it wind up the haters. Like just bleeping do you, why’s he always gotta “prove” ppl wrong. Ppl who have tit don’t have to keep showing it. Also he expects us to believe that he’s spent 17 yrs in jail, has 0 qualifications but within months he has access to at least 40k (with teeth) legitimately! AND if he did have 40k so called legitimately, why’s he not got more tit!! A bleeping Vivian Westwood tk max top, some picolino’s prawn toast n some shady teeth to show for his “throw away” 40k? He literally doesn’t own duck all! No house, no car, no investments, no savings, just a load of cash slipping through his fingers like water. The only ppl who would be jealous/hate are other ppl who have duck all!! He’s literally showing off to 17yr olds n ex cons (who are actually earning a legit wage!). Where’s his job? Where’s his work?….oh the business meetings every day?….is that code for tax dodging grifter? Honestly I’m bleeping baffled that he thinks he’s winning at anything! You know what will impress me and prove once n for all that he’s LEGIT and that money ain’t just Been laundered threw his account by another dodgy duck, a bleeping tax self assessment! driving up n down the M6 all day n night in your mates car is not a legit job!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF am I witnessing? He’s gone to a bank to draw out 25k, supposedly from his account but there’s no proof of that. Then keeps on repeating this isn’t to brag but is to wind up “the haters” but it don’t really have the same impact when you keep saying I’m only doing it wind up the haters. Like just bleeping do you, why’s he always gotta “prove” ppl wrong. Ppl who have tit don’t have to keep showing it. Also he expects us to believe that he’s spent 17 yrs in jail, has 0 qualifications but within months he has access to at least 40k (with teeth) legitimately! AND if he did have 40k so called legitimately, why’s he not got more tit!! A bleeping Vivian Westwood tk max top, some picolino’s prawn toast n some shady teeth to show for his “throw away” 40k? He literally doesn’t own duck all! No house, no car, no investments, no savings, just a load of cash slipping through his fingers like water. The only ppl who would be jealous/hate are other ppl who have duck all!! He’s literally showing off to 17yr olds n ex cons (who are actually earning a legit wage!). Where’s his job? Where’s his work?….oh the business meetings every day?….is that code for tax dodging grifter? Honestly I’m bleeping baffled that he thinks he’s winning at anything! You know what will impress me and prove once n for all that he’s LEGIT and that money ain’t just Been laundered threw his account by another dodgy duck, a bleeping tax self assessment! driving up n down the M6 all day n night in your mates car is not a legit job!
I don’t understand that either 😂 never had an actual job but has that in the bank ? It doesn’t make sense, I work in a bank and we freeze large payments going into accounts due to fraud and money laundering, makes it so pointless working when there is people like him that’s never done any real work sitting with all that and your just getting by cos your an honest person , he said something on his storys about buying propertys and renting them out I dont understand how someone like him that has no proof of earnings could even get a mortgage, the blood diamond rummer could be true, embarrassing bragging about that money when he wouldnt know a days work if it slapped him in the face 😂

Also antagonising the “haters” its antagonising people who work like duck and cant just rock up to a bank and lift out 25k to invest in a property and go a shopping trip 🖕🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god I cringed so hard 😬 imagine filming yourself on the gram taking money out the bank! Only someone who’s not used to having money would think that’s so amazing they should film it, I feel a bit sorry for him now he’s making himself look the opposite of how he’s trying to look 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would that impress anyone? I've got nearly 4x that in equity tied up in assets that I could take out at any time when I remortgage 😂 would have never thought about bragging about it as thought most normal people did 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow because the reality is this man's life is so incredibly boring. Everytime I'd look at his story I feel like a 16 year old kid wrote it that's how emotionally, intellectually, and mentally stunted this man is. He leaves out vital pieces of information on every story to make it appear his life is so much more interesting than it really is: speeding to get a "troll," speeding and almost got in a crash, getting in a crash, Helen wood, slums in Africa, having hackers and trackers, edited DMs. His criminal rap sheet is boring af, and he isn't even an interesting reformed criminal that's actually doing good for people. What a waste.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand that either 😂 never had an actual job but has that in the bank ? It doesn’t make sense, I work in a bank and we freeze large payments going into accounts due to fraud and money laundering, makes it so pointless working when there is people like him that’s never done any real work sitting with all that and your just getting by cos your an honest person , he said something on his storys about buying propertys and renting them out I dont understand how someone like him that has no proof of earnings could even get a mortgage, the blood diamond rummer could be true, embarrassing bragging about that money when he wouldnt know a days work if it slapped him in the face 😂

Also antagonising the “haters” its antagonising people who work like duck and cant just rock up to a bank and lift out 25k to invest in a property and go a shopping trip 🖕🏽
The buying and selling property makes me laugh. Tossing ya pal a few bags of ya ill gotten gains for HIM to finish HIS property that HE bought to do up is NOT investing in property. He wouldn’t have the first clue about sourcing the property, financing the project, all the paperwork of selling/renting, landlord responsibility’s, paying tax on your earnings/sale. I’ve really taken offence to this hole “I’m legit” BS because everyone can see he’s not working, money doesn’t just appear for nothing. And again I’ll reiterate, he has nothing to be jealous of! I know so many young ppl like him, just piss money away trying to look rich, he’ll end up with nothing n anything he does get will have a poca put on it! I’m 42, have worked hard all my life and we’re finally at a place we can relax a bit, we’re nearly mortgage free and we go on a couple of holidays a year, I even own some designer clothes 💅 I could easily pull 40k out of my bank if I shuffled some cash about, every penny had tax paid on it! That’s something to aspire to, not robbing Peter to pay Paul, sometimes you’re up, sometimes your down n you’re always looking over ya shoulder!
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I saw that on Facebook, forgot I followed him on there 🙈
I died of embarrassment for him withdrawing that, well done, money in the bank, proceeds of crime.
Can’t be that big of a wrongun, a lot can’t even get a bank account/won’t open one for obvious reasons!
probably asked his mate to transfer it for the vid 🥴

Reactions: 2
bleep canny even block all followers on @exposedhelmets as promised let alone come to folks homes (workplaces) on an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) that constantly changes 🤣
Liam called you out, you've done nowt coz you're a wet wipe.
25k, daftlad. Even if that's in your account you're not earnt it ya silly witch. HMRC will be watchingv 👀
Also (apologies folks I hate saying this) but if you doing 50/50 split, cash investmen and designer gear, with no fixed abode, bragging your doing a Selfridges splurge you clearly have duck all going on 🤣
No one and a I mean no one gives a tit what clothes you have on your carcass.
No one cares about followers on the gram either. You keep bringing it up like LV will do you a massive luggage giveaway hahaha
It's like people that brag their sex life is amazing but yoy are Jay off the Inbetweeners.
You can shout all you want, but at the end of the day for whose benefit is it for?
I doubt anyone over the age of 19 who can afford their own bag of charlie 🤣 Let alone a bashed down bag off you for a blowie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The first one that got taken down said it was for breaking the terms of his licence then that one went up instead

Reactions: 1