Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone who doesnt know or like him could set an acount an say stuff that arent true about him, it does come across as trolling if
its not true or you have become bitter hes not got back to you. As for young girls iv looked at his friends he follows an most look around 25 to 27 so they are actually still grown women even tho hes late 30s. i just dont get why each person is feeding off each negitive nasty comment. Its strange. like bullys in a playground with lies.
You genuinely think everyone that posted their experience was lying to troll him? You’re either Sam yourself or one of his mates no way a grown woman could believe this off a man who’s in jail with this all infront of them stop that.

Reactions: 10
I just know there’s certain things people would know and would say to back it up if they were currently speaking to him and there was truth in any of it Iv seen nothing. The comments Iv seen just seem very troll like and nasty to spread lies about him and a narrative so it just looks like wind ups or people who have previously been ignored or rejected by him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
anyone who doesnt know or like him could set an acount an say stuff that arent true about him, it does come across as trolling if
its not true or you have become bitter hes not got back to you. As for young girls iv looked at his friends he follows an most look around 25 to 27 so they are actually still grown women even tho hes late 30s. i just dont get why each person is feeding off each negitive nasty comment. Its strange. like bullys in a playground with lies.
Bitter 😂😂 I’m not going to entertain your comments anymore. You obviously come on the thread and made an account for a reason? The evidence is here whatever you want to do with the information is up to you.

I just know there’s certain things people would know and would say to back it up if they were currently speaking to him and there was truth in any of it Iv seen nothing. The comments Iv seen just seem very troll like and nasty to spread lies about him and a narrative so it just looks like wind ups or people who have previously been ignored or rejected by him.
Ok so leave the thread then? Have the girls who have said they’re seeing him now even been online yet? Give them a chance Jesus!
Felt sorry for you for a minute, but now I just think you’re as deluded as he is. See you back here in a few months 👋🏼

Reactions: 12
Spare a thought for all those crack and heroin addicts this Chrimbo. No family left, no homes, can't stomach food any more, probably only days from death by overdose. And remember that Sam Walker was (and potentially will be again) part of the bleeping problem.

Reactions: 9
Also I’m only on this thread as I saw a tonne of stuff about him on Instagram and found it bizarre, at best. I have nothing to gain and thankfully don’t know him. Tbh I wouldn’t have anyone like him or his sort in my life or anywhere near me.
i don’t know what your situation is or your age, but I just think that surely if your friends and family thought you were wasting your time on someone like him they’d advise you against it. He is trouble. Clearly! And no good can come of your future with someone like him. Yes I’m judging him by everything I’ve read and watched about or by him - but I don’t believe it’s a rouse and he’s actually a decent individual. He’s clear as the nose in my face he is dangerous and bad company. As a mother, sister, friend, daughter I implore you to do yourself a favour and stay away from him, for your future.
this is from a good place, that I think your friends or family should be telling you. good luck.

Just to clarify I'd rather put my tits in the George Foreman and cheese grate my clit than have that in my DMs.
#imjustheretotrollhim
Same. If he dared to try and move to me I'd go along with it for a few days. Quietly email the prison establishment letting them know he has a phone he uses on sosh. I'd then tell him to go on live and then watch as the screws dragged him away from the phone kicking and screaming.

• Haha
Same. If he dared to try and move to me I'd go along with it for a few days. Quietly email the prison establishment letting them know he has a phone he uses on sosh. I'd then tell him to go on live and then watch as the screws dragged him away from the phone kicking and screaming.
Not like you’ve given it any thought or anything 😂

• Haha
sweetheart sorry you seem very in love and all that but he's hardly Rudolph Valentino, ask yourself logically if any woman has anything to gain by admitting to texting a man of nearly 40 year old man who, bar being head toe in blag designer, has no tangible assets, is always giving it the biggun online like he's El Chappo himself but then gets caught on a schoolboy error and jailed for a bit of weed 🤣🤣

No one has anything to gain by claiming association with him on an anonymous forun, but he stands to lose his nightly prison phone sex if you join the dots up and think about it logically 😅

This is not trolling, it's just the facts.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m in an absolute state of shock that Sam Walker has one admirer let alone 28839292. Right ugly little blurt he is. Sort your fukin heads out girls ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Spare a thought for all those crack and heroin addicts this Chrimbo. No family left, no homes, can't stomach food any more, probably only days from death by overdose. And remember that Sam Walker was (and potentially will be again) part of the bleeping problem.
But don’t worry he’ll be out trying to feed the slums in Sierra Leone hahahh

• Haha
But don’t worry he’ll be out trying to feed the slums in Sierra Leone hahahh
Not Sierra Leone....Africa. Like it's one gigantic monolithic place full of slums.

I'd like to see a follow up to his project and where those people are a year - two years later.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When he asks you if you have a spare room so he can get on his feet again, so you go and buy a spare bed while he's buying a hydroponics system.

"Is your loft empty, girrrrl? "

• Haha
He’s been getting out next month for abar 2 years 🤣 probs already out but playing the game with all his girlfriends

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His sentence did end months ago. He's obviously getting 28 day nickings. 40 years old and still doing this tit. Institutionalised or what.

Imagine all his birds waiting in a line when he leaves 🤣🤣
But you said I was the only girl for you Sam 😭🤣
The only thing that has stuck in my head about him was the post about him leaving his tshirt on when he had sex. That girl’s post needs to be pinned to this page for all to see. Personally, I don’t think he’s bad looking but that put me right off him, and his long teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6