Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She realised what a mug she was and got off 💃🏼 He was a blatant cheat there was no denying it, who’s gonna put up with that

Reactions: 1
He said he wasn't ready for a girlfriend and would only break a girls heart 😆 It was very considerate of him actually since his been known in the past to break girl car windows and treated to ruin their new guys football careers .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He said he wasn't ready for a girlfriend and would only break a girls heart 😆 It was very considerate of him actually since his been known in the past to break girl car windows and treated to ruin their new guys football careers .
I know of 3 girlfriends he’s had in the past and he’s badly assaulted all of them one of them got him done for it he got 6 months in jail. How that never got reported by the echo il never know. Nothing but a low life woman beating scumbag this man.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Why is he STILL claiming it’s “all legit work as we know” 😂😂. Bitcoin 🤦🏽‍♀️, does he mean cryptocurrency? And if so which one cos it’s fuckin tanking mate and def isn’t a source of steady income! Also what kind of “property investment” would cause you to be driving up n down the country every single day? Is he viewing properties? At what point is he purchasing it or renovating it? It just doesn’t work like that, your fooling no one hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🚨Guys breaking news 🚨 … Do you know that Sam has been to prison!!! Like he has actually been locked up inside!!! 😧

He is a bad scruff having to mention it all the time like it’s some sort of flex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🚨Guys breaking news 🚨 … Do you know that Sam has been to prison!!! Like he has actually been locked up inside!!! 😧

He is a bad scruff having to mention it all the time like it’s some sort of flex 😂
Ohh don’t!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s so bleeping boring ! How does his mate sit and drive him around allll day like his slave and listen to his bull tit I would be cringing to death behind that wheel 🤣 all he talks about is him being in prison , the bleeping slums, the money he’s got or thinking he’s the big licks driving around making the world a better place 🤣 he should actually start blasting that Michael Jackson song out with all his windows down the melt!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s just boring the life out of me now! Literally the same questions and answers as before interspersed with videos of him driving about and of course the most obvious snide watch flash for good measure! I can’t bare the lies he tells! I can’t bare the shockingly bad grammar! I actually thought the slum videos are nice to see but they’re so at odds with who he is. He makes me cringe that hard I snap my back! Constantly chatting tit about how he don’t chase girls when it’s been proven time and again that he’s a cringey beg! I get small dick energy from him, always trying to prove he’s got cash, got friends, is a big time villain who the police are arsed about (they’re not), there’s definitely something not wired right there anyway.

Reactions: 6
Why is he messaging people asking them to unfollow him 🤣 if he’s that bothered about his followers following a ‘nonce’ why not unfollow them himself? Always wants the attention and drama! Who does he think he is anyway outing people all the time without proper back up!! Thought we were all getting proper solid proof on Helen wood and he just let that fizzle out he’s a lier and anything for attention I hope some1 puts him in his place sooner or later and I can’t wait ! I bleeping hate him he makes me cringe so much ! The slums is boring me to death Hopefuly he stays there

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How's it that blokes followers fault? They probably had no clue he was doing stuff like that 😄 as long as their not leaving him unsupervised with their kids why's it Billy Boswells concern 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Slums of Africa talk and plans=A big front to bang out all my narcotics and make loads money

You think he gives a bollix about the slums of Africa

Give over!!

Reactions: 6
Sam Walker now has a science degree (probs from a corn flake box) now advising people not to get the jab even though this spanner knows CoVid exists, if there is any justice, any, please, praying this drug dealer catches it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Second hand embarrassment for this video.
Filming into your phone at the bleeping petrol station about rappers, apparently they aren't authentic unless they've committed serious crime.
That's like saying you can't act a part as a doctor for example unless you've got the degree.
This is a grown ass man wtf 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Filming into your phone at the bleeping petrol station about rappers, apparently they aren't authentic unless they've committed serious crime.
That's like saying you can't act a part as a doctor for example unless you've got the degree.
I never listened to his ramble as tbh he goes through me now 🤮 butttt....

Kanye West - never done a serious crime
Aitch - no criminal record
Mostack - no criminal record
J Cole - no criminal record
Rick Ross - no criminal record

Is he saying these very successful rappers with millions of fans shouldn't be doing it cos they've never been done for twocing a car😭😭

I've heard everything now 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The saddo was convicted of petty crimes, including stealing a windscreen. Hardly like breaking into the Bank of England.

He is hardly a career criminal himself but he certainly likes to act like one. Imagine trying to gatekeep rapping and promoting criminal activities. This bleep never fails to show himself up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The saddo was convicted of petty crimes, including stealing a windscreen. Hardly like breaking into the Bank of England.

He is hardly a career criminal himself but he certainly likes to act like one. Imagine trying to gatekeep rapping and promoting criminal activities. This bleep never fails to show himself up.
He could do his in the style of Stan, except he's not writing to Slim, he's writing to the Liverpool Ecco 🤣🤣🤣

He could do his in the style of Stan, except he's not writing to Slim, he's writing to the Liverpool Ecco 🤣🤣🤣
Dear Editor, I wrote to you but you Still ain't calling
I left my prison address, number, block and cell at the bottom
I sent to letters when I nicked a couple of chocolate bars back in autumn 🍂

I could go on but watching The Hunger Games

• Haha
Reactions: 23

He stole a windscreen 😂😂😂 shut up lol

You would think he was in for murder or serious charges the way he goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3