Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@liam ditchy has the real Liam ditchy come on tattle for a gossip? 😂

Someone tell me how to use it please 😂🤦🏻 I haven’t a clue but I’ve heard it’s all happining over hear 💯😂 hope everyone’s okay, I’m done with the other feller now I’ve no more to say I’ve just said what Liverpool knows, I’m back to getting ex cons in work and doing what I was doing before I got click baited and sucked into Instagram I’m a fully grown man work everyday and have a life I’ve got more things to do that sit on Instagram all day like some people I work for a living and now just tryna make a difference and let people learn from my mistakes instead of there own, I’ve come away from it now as it’s just being made into a social media thing and it’s half embarrassing but at the same time everything I said the city already know that was just for people who arnt from the city to hear, but it’s nothing but childish and I’m going back to actual life 💯💙 thanks for the support though everyone who my insta is @liam_ditchy_2021 and if anyone can show me how to use this id appreciate that 👊🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You have to prove it’s actually you by uploading a picture to your Instagram with a spoon on your head or we won’t believe you 🥄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They all love a good podcast 🤣. Doesn’t seem as much as a nob as that Sam though. He’s just filmed an IGTV calling him out on everything, including the Helen Wood story 😳
Had to be done he should of left me in my lane 💯🤘🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@liam ditchy nobody actually cares. Most of us are here for the tea and celebrity gossip which Sam promised to give his followers for 5 minutes, the silly school boy feuds are neither here nor there. It got strange when he threatened people who visited tattle for no reason.

Anyway I see he's telling the homeless to steal food from shops now and has been driving way over the speed limit. Looks like the outside world is getting too much for the man child and he wants to go back to being tucked in by the screws.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
@liam ditchy nobody actually cares. Most of us are here for the tea and celebrity gossip which Sam promised to give his followers for 5 minutes, the silly school boy feuds are neither here nor there. It got strange when he threatened people who visited tattle for no reason.

Anyway I see he's telling the homeless to steal food from shops now and has been driving way over the speed limit. Looks like the outside world is getting too much for the man child and he wants to go back to being tucked in by the screws.
Pretty sure he is supposed to be banned

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone tell me how to use it please 😂🤦🏻 I haven’t a clue but I’ve heard it’s all happining over hear 💯😂 hope everyone’s okay, I’m done with the other feller now I’ve no more to say I’ve just said what Liverpool knows, I’m back to getting ex cons in work and doing what I was doing before I got click baited and sucked into Instagram I’m a fully grown man work everyday and have a life I’ve got more things to do that sit on Instagram all day like some people I work for a living and now just tryna make a difference and let people learn from my mistakes instead of there own, I’ve come away from it now as it’s just being made into a social media thing and it’s half embarrassing but at the same time everything I said the city already know that was just for people who arnt from the city to hear, but it’s nothing but childish and I’m going back to actual life 💯💙 thanks for the support though everyone who my insta is @liam_ditchy_2021 and if anyone can show me how to use this id appreciate that 👊🏻
Yessssssss!!!!

Reactions: 1
Aw Sam is all rattled.

Liam, get yourself over to the Axl thread and spill some tea lad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Is he trying to go back in so he doesn't have to pay that massive dental bill ? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His followers though, all the thirsty witches in the comments knock me sick. Admitting to 'giving the baby tea in asda' just to try and get him to get in their DMs cos baby daddy is non existent! Shut your legs you desperate slappers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So aside from being an expert in all things IT, I also didn't know Sam was a legal beagle.

Reactions: 1
He’s thick as duck, of course it’s bleeping illegal, that food belongs to the shop until you pay for it! You couldn’t walk out of a restaurant and say I don’t have to pay because I’m not leaving with anything 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s a proper attention seeker though isn’t he. Why else would a criminal write to the Echo himself to talk about his crimes if he didn’t want attention/notoriety. If he didn’t he wouldn’t have got a mention. Jumps on all the “hot topics” to try and be popular and get followers. End of the day he lives his life like a teenager, driving round with his mates all day on about having fights. Who does this impress?

Reactions: 13
I’ve just caught up on who’s who in this little group of “gangsters”? I’ve never seen such nonsense 😂

Also down this strange rabbit hole 😂 who is Elsa frost on exposing_helmets Instagram. 😂😂😂
Is she singing into a vibrator? 🎶

• Haha
These desperados on his q&a’s are making me die for them. Silly witches 😂