Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Nic’s story with Harry giving her a massage so Edie started on the Dad and shouted ‘I’m better, I’m better’? Nic muttered ‘had to get involved didn’t you’ - she knows she’s a precocious little horror 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see Nic’s story with Harry giving her a massage so Edie started on the Dad and shouted ‘I’m better, I’m better’? Nic muttered ‘had to get involved didn’t you’ - she knows she’s a precocious little horror 🙈
She really is going to be the most spoilt little brat when she grows up and unfortunately it’s all the parents fault.

Reactions: 7
Nic‘s ear wax removal video? Screams narcissist to me.
What next? Seeing the results an enema?
This is the grossest video I have ever seen on Instagram.
For someone who declared she was quitting, this seems so very desperate.

Reactions: 6
Nic‘s ear wax removal video? Screams narcissist to me.
What next? Seeing the results an enema?
This is the grossest video I have ever seen on Instagram.
For someone who declared she was quitting, this seems so very desperate.
It's weird. I wonder if the money is starting to dry up. That treatment was expensive she had too

Reactions: 2
I wonder why they didn’t just keep the old makeup videos up and rinse the YouTube ad money.

Reactions: 5
She was advertising that house that costs £1000 a night , saying it was still up for booking for New Year’s Eve . Thing is with that though . You can’t have the one night . She had to milk it to a minimum of 3 nights. I bet she thought it would be booked up , months before. Bet she was seething and hoping for that 3k.

I find it bizarre how many photos of herself she takes. For a women of her age, and it nothing to do with a job. How does it enter her head. She’ll take a photo of herself sat in the car etc.
If she was chocolate she’d eat herself

I wonder why they didn’t just keep the old makeup videos up and rinse the YouTube ad money.
she said a few months ago she was going to put the videos back on YouTube , said she was banking a week to herself and then she’d do it. she never did though

I bet she wouldn’t gift the holiday home like she wants holidays gifted to her. But yes I agree, she does love herself a bit too much and it’s been worse since she shaved her hair

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think she’s made an error investing in that property.

Sam bought abroad in an easy to get to Ibiza location from any airport whereas for me to get to Norfolk would involve a 6/7 hour trip from my U.K. home.

Without Covid I’d spend on a decent villa with heat and a pool , not a flashy barn in Norfolk. With covid I’d still not spend thousands on that.

Sam bought abroad in an easy to get to Ibiza location from any airport whereas for me to get to Norfolk would involve a 6/7 hour trip from my U.K. home.

Without Covid I’d spend on a decent villa with heat and a pool , not a flashy barn in Norfolk. With covid I’d still not spend thousands on that.
Sam will also go and stay there and make use of it. Nic has a Norfolk house with a pool already.

• Haha

I strongly disagree. You can’t move on the Norfolk coast for tourists come the summer and it’s pretty popular year round. Don’t forget she will have foreign travellers and the house is 2-3 hours from London, Stansted airport is closer still. I don’t think she’s relying on people travelling 6-7 hours by car.
Split between a few families or a hen weekend so on it’s not that pricy.
I don’t think she’ll struggle in season and no one with a holiday rental expects full capacity out of season.
If there’s a mistake here it would be spending quite so much on the bedding, decor etc. Yes you need high end to command a high end price but I think she went OTT.

Reactions: 3
I strongly disagree. You can’t move on the Norfolk coast for tourists come the summer and it’s pretty popular year round. Don’t forget she will have foreign travellers and the house is 2-3 hours from London, Stansted airport is closer still. I don’t think she’s relying on people travelling 6-7 hours by car.
Split between a few families or a hen weekend so on it’s not that pricy.
I don’t think she’ll struggle in season and no one with a holiday rental expects full capacity out of season.
If there’s a mistake here it would be spending quite so much on the bedding, decor etc. Yes you need high end to command a high end price but I think she went OTT.
Totally agree, look at house prices in Southwold. All the London types snapped them up and it pushes the house price so high. There is a comedy act in Norfolk who sings a song called ‘ duck off back to London’ about all the people who buy homes here 🤣

I literally can not stand the pouting while putting on make up they do

And the barely open eyes.
Looks like Nic is coming out of retirement now that she's teaching again on TikTok and making sure to be tagging Mac in her latest one.

I wonder why Nic never replied to Selma's comment, unless she did privately
1642113870368.png